Scud65's NFL plays for Week II

Titan65

Pretty much a regular
Oh my.

So I posted on covers.com as Titan65. The large majority of you may not like me. You probably don't even know who I am.

I am okay with that. My ego is humble and broken, like a drunk 17 year old girl's hymen. Ah, I miss those days. I'd kill to be a 17 year old guy again, just for that sentence alone.

Anyways, last week I bet on the fucking St. Louis Rams +9 or whatever the fuck it was. I don't have time to remember shit. So my record breaks down as such:

covers.com plays: 0-1
ctg.com plays: 0-0
St. Louis Rams plays: 0-1
ill-advised plays on the St. Louis Rams: 0-1
St. Louis Rams plays while The Giant gives me a verbal handjob over the Internet: 0-1
Fading the Philadelphia Eagles plays: 0-1

As you can see, my record is not off to a stellar start.

Not unless you count my hunches.

hunch plays that I didn't play but should have but since I was distracted by the glorious handjob by The Giant (his hands are smooth. I mean picture marble, but in human hand form, with fingers and knuckles and contours. And by no means are they tiny hands, but they certainly aren't man-bear hands. More like how I would picture Tom Cruise or Mandy Moore's hands being. Yeah, somewhere along that size. Like just enough to stroke the cock but also tickle the balls occasionally with the ring finger. Yeah.): 2-0 (Carolina + the points and Atlanta + the points)

My philosopy: I bet only a single game on Sundays and generally try to make a play on the MNF American plays. I avoid Sunday Night American Football for fear of the dreaded chase factor. Never bet with your heart, as it is a fickle creature with shaved loins and bad intentions.

The ways I am leaning (all Matchbook):

-Minny +1: Home opener, hobbled Colts, and I really like Minnesota's uniforms. Not since the Broncos unveiled their Super Bowl-winning duds in the 1997 season have I been more attracted to a uniform. Put Sarah Palin in one, and I might consider fucking her. I think she's grotesque, btw. If she were a democrat, naturally I'd feel different.

-Carolina -3: Did you see how Matt Forte ran last week vs. the Colts? The guy won't last half the season. He throws his body around like an angry little cunt. The guy will have more difficult sledding against a healthier Panthers defense. But what concerns me is what Phil Rivers did to the Cats pass defense last week. I don't think Kyle Orton can repeat that feat by any means as his arm is made of hair ties and popsicle sticks, but you never know. I think the Bears have a chance to be a solid 10-6 and push Green Bay for the division.

-Buffalo +5.5 : Okay, semi-young team that needs to prove itself early on the road? Yes, the Bills are. A balanced team that has a grinding defense and a grating offense? Why yes, the Bills are. Marcus FUCKING Stroud playing his old team? Why yes, the Bills are. I know the tackle who was shot isn't a starter, but he isn't the only thing about the Jaguars' offensive line that is full of holes (too soon?).

-New England +1: Yeah, I'm going there. Veteran teams find a way to rally around the newbie. This week is the week. Matt Leinart's college back-up shouldn't screw shit up too much, but That guy who should have stayed retired a Green Bay Packer will. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezey.

I'm leaning hard towards Buffalo. Like so hard I want to fuck it.

I shall let you know when I render a final decision. But if you don't hear from me, make mine Buffalo +5.5.

Also, Ohio State wins in a shocker. Fuck Beanie Wells.

Honestly the Vikings have bad unis. I absolutely hate those stripes down the side of the jersey. I wish all the teams would go back to the 1970's look. Too many teams look like AFL teams. Almost every team looks a million times better in the old school stuff. There's a reason Dallas, Oakland and Chicago just off the top of my head are the best looking teams. The simple look is much more elegant. That's just my .02.

As for the game I like the Vikings. Their running game should be able to control the clock and I like the home opener factor you mentioned.

No opinion on Bears/Panthers. Both are too unpredictable at this moment. GL with Carolina.

Earlier this week I liked the Jags, but more and more I'm liking the Jills. The Jags beat you with running to set up the pass. Well the middle of their O-line is gone, like milk carton gone. Garrard is severely overrated. Like the Jills catching that many. Just have to hope that the performance last weekend wasn't a mirage.

Ohio State? Not a chance. I'd bet USC -17. The Trojans don't lose these kind of games. Ohio State does.

GL Scud.

No, no, no.

See you have me all wrong here.

I think OSU wins.

You clearly disagreed with me.

OSU wins.

:tiphat:

GL scuddd

like minny but may sit that one out..... betting against peyton after an embarassing loss has not fared well for me in the past. hes a warrior.
but i do think the matchup favors minny and lean that way

no comment on the pats game.... ; )
big bet for me on my jets

buffalo looks solid too but that line has gotten pounded down to 4.5

I must update my record.

1-1 on plays this season.

My hunches went 3-1, though. And yes, I am counting the Buffalo game as a hunch. More or less an exacted hunch.

So I'm totally 5-1 on hunches and 1-1 on actual plays.

Totally.

Hi emp.

My hunches went undefeated this weekend.
I've got a hunch lock that says you like it up the butt.

I can't believe you give out so many conflicting records. It's so obvious you're trying to launch a tout career at the expense of the good people here at CTG.

Mods, if you're listening, I beg of you, ban this man at once.

I can't believe you give out so many conflicting records. It's so obvious you're trying to launch a tout career at the expense of the good people here at CTG.

:shake:

:shake:

No haterzzzz please, thanks.

I forgot my expert analysis:

Philly blew out a bad Rams team and isn't as good as they're being sold.

Dallas is really good.

Five stars.

Back