Scarf 4/9 Bases

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Just saw these posted at my book and already put these in...nothing like getting a head start on a Saturday card...really like Cole and think that price will only go up.

Pirates (-134) (2.68/2) L
Giants (+116) (1/1.16)
L
Cardinals (-140) (1.4/1) W
Rangers (+108) (+108)
W
Astros (-122) (1.22/1) W
(3-Way) Diamondbacks (+105) (1/1.05) L

Will updated this thread with records later. :shake:

Last edited:
Pirates (-134) (2.68/2)
Giants (+116) (+116)
Cardinals (-140) (1.4/1)
Rangers (+108) (+108)

Not much time today, will update record and such tomorrow. Ended up last night losing 1.5 units which under the circumstances and the breaks I got, I cannot complain about....still up about 4.3 units on the year. Had one more I locked in late last night before bed but forgot to post.

Astros (-122) (1.22/1)

Thanks, boys. Buccos shoved it right up my arse with that garbage performance today...Jordy Mercer can go suck a box of pickled dicks. 2 DP's that killed rallies and a pop out to end another potential scoring inning to leave 7 LOB himself alone...Cole was bleh too. It happens. Played this just now...

(3-Way) Diamondbacks (+105) (1/1.05)

Getting Greinke in a bounce-back spot at home at plus money is an auto-play for me...even against the might Cubs. The guy didn't just forget how to pitch...and I'm betting a price vs. Hendricks who isn't the next coming of Cy Young. Played it 3-way because I think I should win easy or lose easy but not struggle with worrying about a 1-run game.

Back