Over 9½ Orioles/Yankees (+106) (1/1.06) W
White Sox (-109) (1.09/1) L

Marlins (+149) (1/1.49) L
Dodgers (-118) (1.18/1) L
Rockies (-137) (2.74/2) W
Rockies -1½ (+139) (1/1.39) L
Over 5½ TT Rockies (-116) (2.32/2) L

Last edited:
BOL Scarf! Since last year ive been blind betting Greinke first 5 (his era skyrockets after 75 pitches) with great success especially at home!

Really like the Yankee OVER scarf. Sonny Gray not known in getting very deep into a game and the bullpen is depleted.

Good luck.

BOL Scarf! Since last year ive been blind betting Greinke first 5 (his era skyrockets after 75 pitches) with great success especially at home!

Thanks, VC. Have seen your posts about ZG and had those in mind this morning. When he has the team playing better right now and then I get him dogged it’s pretty much an auobet for me. Cards will be okay, but think they’re going to take a little while to figure out their roster.

Really like the Yankee OVER scarf. Sonny Gray not known in getting very deep into a game and the bullpen is depleted. Good luck.

Oakas...you know your boy Gray and I LOVED him when he was with your squad. Always a value. I think he is a horrific fit for NY though and with the overuse of both pens, the Yanks pen seriously underperforming and how NY usually performs in day games I had to grab this one. GL today my friend.

bol today scarf

TDub, thanks brother. BOL on your plays as well.

Thanks, grandpa. Always good to spread the Ariesgoodfortune.

You got any 3rd round Augusta matchup plays for me?

White Sox (-109) (1.09/1)

Stop keeping Cards in it Zack!
Dog shit performance by him today...it happens. Also great to see Dbacks in 1st up 1-0 w bases loaded and one out not score. Almost as awesome as watching ChiSox have Bases full and out in 2nd and not score a run.

I fucking hate the modern-Day analytically-stat-geek-driven style of baseball now played. Fucking infuriates me to no end.

I am just fucking putrid right now. Like I’m throwing darts. Love watching Marlins catcher drop a pop up behind the plate only to watch a grand slam hit 2 pitches later. Fucking shitbag.

Hate that I’m so inconsistent and like these plays so much, but fuck it...it is what it is.

Anibal Sanchez has lost in his team’s last 5 road starts...and only 1 of those 5 losses was by 1 run. I think he’s a shitbag and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is to see if I’m right or not. And the Braves are vastly overrated right now too...not buying them at all just yet. Lot of smoke and mirrors IMO.

Rockies (-137) (2.74/2)
Rockies -1½ (+139) (1/1.39)
Over 5½ TT Rockies (-116) (2.32/2)

Back