Scarf 4/6 Bases

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Well baseball season welcomed me back last night with my picks going over as well as a fart in a crowded elevator. The grind, the grind, the grind. Back at it again today on a card I really like.
BOL today everyone.:tiphat:

Total Record (2-4) -2.31 Units

Favorites (1-1) (-0.08 Units)
Underdogs (0-1) (-1.00 Units)

Full Game Overs (0-1) (-1.00 Units)
Full Game Unders (0-0)

Parlays (0-1) (-1.00 Units)

Live Sides (0-0)
Live Totals (1-0) (+0.77 Units)

4/6 Plays

Brewers (+128) (1/1.28) W
D’Backs -1½ (+140) (1/1.40) L
Phillies (+128) (1/1.28) L
Rays (+118) (1/1.18) W
Yankees (-123) (1.23/1) W
Twins (+117) (1/1.17) L
3T Parlay Wsh/Oak/(1[SUP]st[/SUP]5 U3½ Det/Mia) (+445) (1/4.45) W
LIVE T5 Diamondbacks (+110) (0.91/1) L

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday, scarf. Sounds like you have life by the balls. GL

Thanks, SIGO...much appreciated, my friend. Ever since I was a fuck-up of a kid, my old man told me I was lazy and that I would never get anywhere in life unless I put in my time, worked my ass off and treated other people right. Papa Scarf is one smart sonofabitch, because I finally listened at about 25 and 15 years later I have a great life. Wouldn't change a thing.

like them all cept DBacks, I'm leaning Col.... but prob remains 'just a lean'
GL Scarf

I tell you Doggy...that Story kid is making everyone forget the name Tulo in the mountains this first week. Health on the Dirtbags but hope you cash the rest.
BOL today, don't see much to disagree with scarf :beer4:

Always like to hear we agree in how we view a card, KJ. Thanks, pal.

Card looks good. BOL!

Peel, thanks my man. Awesome day yesterday and hope you're enjoyin the environment around this place. It's a great group of guys and having so many differing people contribute into discussion of a card only helps everybody in the end.
GL tonite

Same to you, Vang. Good God, man...every time you post, I have to stop and look at that avatar. I can't explain it, but it's fucking mesmerizing! lol
GL scarf :cheers3:

The man, the myth, the legend. Appreciate the well wishes, bud. One of my biggest clients is a company in Lexington...next time I'm down there, it would be a disservice not to buy you a drink, or 500 drinks for the profit you made me just following you this college hoops season. If any of you new guys browse the forums and see this guy post...pay attention. Hands down one of the nicest, most intelligent capping minds anywhere. Much respect to all your work, brother. Hope we can have a great season on the diamond.
Good Luck Today , Bud :shake2:

Wise, thank you, sir. Welcome to the site and I look forward to your contributions throughout the year. :shake2:

Back