Scarf 4/23 Bases

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Overall Record = (73-63-1) (+22.93 Units)

Favorites = (20-13) (+5.96 Units)
Underdogs = (22-16) (+13.27 Units)

RL Underdogs (+1 or more) = (1-2) (-1.17 Units)
RL Favorites (-1 or more) = (6-5) (+1.26 Units)

Full Game Overs = (6-6-1) (-0.72 Units)
Full Game Unders = (4-4) (-0.33 Units)

(1st 5) Overs = (0-0)
(1st 5) Unders = (0-3) (-3.31 Units)

(1st 5) Favorites = (0-0)
(1st 5) Underdogs = (1-0) (+1.10 Units)

Team Total Overs = (1-2) (-2.51 Units)
Team Total Unders = (0-0)

(1st 5) Team Total Overs = (1-0) (+1.00 Units)
(1st 5) Team Total Unders = (1-0) (+1.00 Units)

Parlays = (3-5) (+3.27 Units)

LIVE Plays = (5-5) (+3.12 Units)

Props = (2-2) (+0.99 Units)

4/23 Plays

Braves (-120) (2.4/2) L

Need a reason why this lifeless team that is hardly competitive shouldn't be dogged higher night in and night out. Their best player wants to draw 300 walks in a season apparently and the lineup around him is flaming, hot garbage. No reason to even give Joey a chance to beat you. Betting a price here with a team that has shown a hell of a lot more life than expected, vs. a team that looks like the walking dead.

BOL gang.

Last edited:
Git sum scarf...kinda hate that he's off the rainout but hope it comes thru for ya

Git sum scarf...kinda hate that he's off the rainout but hope it comes thru for ya

Thanks, KJ. Braves are in every game and minus a BP implosion in Wrigley and in Extras vs. Philly, would have even better numbers. Walks from the pen in those games have killed them because their BP ERA is BAA against from the pen is the best in the sport.

Lean under at the moment. No bets till refs

I hear you, Tuck. I just cannot trust this Cincinnati staff in any fashion, that's my main concern for the under. They're horrid in the pen, their starters aren't giving them anything...would just be concerned with late-inning meltdown from the Red Legs...

BOL on whatever you decide to play, sir.

Don't like the weather report in cincy but agree line seems really low. Really don't see any reason not to continue fading reds while they in a serious funk! I been cashing bunch of tickets fading them against cards this year. Of the 7 games think only 2 were even close. Few were close after 6 but cards pretty much throttled their pen on a daily basis. Think weather postponement be only thing that would stop braves from doing the same.

The truth is
oakland and Braves are both probably right and the ump is Huge in NY. Tanaka has owned Minn good ref and that probably continues bad ump and Boom

Agree with you there, Tuck. Oakland since the middle of that Dodgers series has been a different team. Very impressed with the little stretch they've put together here the last 10 games or so.

Well, found the formula for how to give the team with the worst OPS in the game the feeling they’re Murderer’s Row...7 friggin walks with an umpire whose strike zone was EXTREMELY pitcher friendly.

Braves pitching was putrid tonight.

Sorry, boys. Back at ‘em again tomorrow.

Back