Scarf 3/30 Bases

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
2018 Overall Record = (3-3) (+0.26 Units)

Overs (0-1) (-1.00 Unit)

Parlays = (0-1) (-0.5 Units)

Favorites = (1-1) (-0.16 Units)
Underdogs = (2-0) (1.92 Units)

3/30 Plays

2T Parlay Nationals ML / Cubs ML (+123) (1/1.23) L
Red Sox (-135) (1.35/1) W
Giants (+153) (1/1.53) W
LIVE Astros ML (-102) (1.03/1.01) L
LIVE Astros +2 (+111) (1.01/1.12) L

Not in love with this card...may add some live stuff later, but nothing wrong with taking it easy on a day you're not in love with anything. Best of luck, boys and girls.

Last edited:
In the same boat as you. Not a lot I liked tonight. Nats/cubs I like tho

Thanks. BDN...let’s hope the Nats hold on and the baby bears smack the fish easy tonight for us both.

GL :shake:

Thanks, Mr. P...again, huge thanks for the continual posts with the SQDL info...going to become a major part of my capping this year.

Get em both scarf

Thanks, pal. Let’s make the best of late March...one of the greatest times of the year.

Giants (+153) (1/1.53)

Should have grabbed this last night. But afraid the number is only going to drop. Too good a price for Johnny C. having 2 added stud righty bats in Cutch and Longo vs. the lefty who I just don’t believe is as good as his numbers showed last year.

Cueto looking great. Need to get him a little help, pissed cutch or posey couldn't drive that run in for him!

Cueto looking great. Need to get him a little help, pissed cutch or posey couldn't drive that run in for him!

Really liked Johnny in this spot...may be a matter of who gets the first break.

But in this sport...SOOOOO many times that is the case. Stros w 2 men on none out in 4th, loaded w one out in 6th and scratch 1 run across as they hit into 3 DP. That’s baseball. Gotta hope you get more good breaks than bad.

Let’s get JC that lead here now...

Yea loved him here too plus think sf showed yesterday they have no intention of letting season go to shit cause the injuries. Tough gritty team who added lots of vets. Just need damn run off wood before doyer pen gets involved!

Back