Staff member
2018 Record = 0-0

Astros/Rangers Over 9½ (+114) (1/1.14) L
2T Parlay Dodgers ML / Mariners +2½ (+108) (0.5/0.54) L
Phillies (-116) (1.16/1) L
Brewers (-117) (1.17/1) W
White Sox (+124) (1/1.24) W
Athletics (+114) (0.59/0.68) W

This is the greatest time of year and maybe my favorite sport to bet. Tried posting consistently for 4 different years in the past, 2 good, 2 bad...but always usually end up too damn busy to stick it out all the way through the year. Family, raising a soon-to-be 6-year-old little girl, running my company, and just sheer lack of time all contribute to that.

But fuck it.

I love this site and I love this sport and I am doing this for fun and hopefully to make a few bucks of beer money, so going to give it a go. Format wise I will always keep all of my picks in the first post summarized and then will edit that throughout the day as I add...I'm a numbers geek, so I'm meticulous about record keeping and if there's ever anything anyone sees incorrect, feel free to PM me and I'd rather have it correct as transparency is more important to me than anything else.

Best of luck to everyone and Happy Opening Day boys and girls.

Last edited:
Astros/Rangers Over 9½ (+114) (1/1.14)
2T Parlay Dodgers ML / Mariners +2½ (+108) (0.5/0.54)

bol this season

Thanks, TW...BOL to you as well this season.

GL scarf, parlay seems plenty reasonable

KJ, maybe the Tribe knocks the crap out of Felix, but I still think there's value in having a cheapy run nobody cares about potentially get me down to a 2-run Indians win...we shall see.

Happy Happy....

Thanks, Reno...same to you. Us Aries have to stick together. :shake::shake:

Brewers (-117) (1.17/1)

Only got a partial in on this one, but got more than a half-unit in so I'm including it in the ol' record.

Athletics (+114) (0.59/0.68)

Back