Michigan +4 (-115) (1.15/1) L
Michigan ML (+150) (1/1.5) L
BYU +7 (-115) (1.15/1) L
LIVE Pittsburgh +1.5 (-115) (2.3/2) W
LIVE SMU/TCU Over 65.5 (-125) (1.25/1) W
2H UCF TT Over 13.5 (-120) (1.63/1.36) W
Stanford +11.5 (-105) (1.05/1) L
Over 73 OSU/Texas (+101) (1/1.01) L

Much like NFL, not crazy about the card, will add some but would rather do some in play/half stuff instead...GL gang...

Last edited:
Tulane -3 (-120) (1.2/1)

Locked this one in last night with the Green Wave. Houston a very undisciplined team and Green Wave still very undervalued...

Lookahead Week 5 Play

Washington State +9.5 (-110) (1.1/1)

Cougs have UCLA this week in Pullman...Utes in a scary spot going to the Coliseum on Friday night...think it is much more likely to have USC win than UCLA this week and if that happens there is no chance we see this number next week. Assuming both win, think there's a very good chance I can buy out of this if I have doubts...but Leach has always matched up well against Whitt. Cougs won there in their last trip to Rice-Eccles....

I like Boise but that option offense always scares me off. Saw it's down to -7.5, if it drops to below 7 then I'll get in.

It’s not trolling if I’m right and I am. It’s irresponsible to all the current and future newcomers and also if someone is going to talk shit to me I’m going to respond back so why don’t you go play hide and go fuck yourself because you wouldn’t say half this shit if you weren’t behind a keyboard and standing right in front of me...

It’s not trolling if I’m right and I am. It’s irresponsible to all the current and future newcomers and also if someone is going to talk shit to me I’m going to respond back so why don’t you go play hide and go fuck yourself because you wouldn’t say half this shit if you weren’t behind a keyboard and standing right in front of me...

Go fuck your mother, asshole. Go back to covers you piece of shit and stay the fuck out of here, you waste of human sperm.

Great start to the season man!

Thanks, CB....BOL on your card as well this week, my friend.

I was shocked at how many more plays per game they are generating so far this year. Thoughts?

This number gets a little thrown off whack for Boise getting 108 plays in the opener in Tallahassee. But Bachmeier is a gutty little player...they played a C- game vs. Marshall and just made some horrid mistakes...they should've easily won that game by more but kept shooting themselves in the foot. This is a nice spot for Boise who essentially had a bye week vs. Portland St. on Saturday so they've got 2 weeks to prepare for the option...think that is going to be a big plus for them having the "extra" time with the lesser opponent last game.

Let‘s fucking get Tulane, brother! Gladly on your side

Absolutely, Cavs. King just doesn't look comfortable in this Air Raid offense just yet...maybe he proves me wrong, but even if he does, that defense stinks and is undisciplined, so there's outs here.

I like Boise but that option offense always scares me off. Saw it's down to -7.5, if it drops to below 7 then I'll get in.

Seeing down to 7 today so I surely got the worst of the number which is going to happen. But in this spot on a Friday night, Air Force on a B2B road trip...already a big win last week on the road...I just think you're fighting the ultimate of uphill battles if they trail by 7-10 late...we all know they're not built to defend the pass and spread as they're top priority, and IF...Boise doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, I like Hank to make things difficult for their D.

Could very well be a great spot for an in-game play to be honest...BOL, Ruger.

Seeing down to 7 today so I surely got the worst of the number which is going to happen. But in this spot on a Friday night, Air Force on a B2B road trip...already a big win last week on the road...I just think you're fighting the ultimate of uphill battles if they trail by 7-10 late...we all know they're not built to defend the pass and spread as they're top priority, and IF...Boise doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, I like Hank to make things difficult for their D.

Could very well be a great spot for an in-game play to be honest...BOL, Ruger.
[/QUOTE]

I checked earlier and was still at 7.5, fixing to go check my book now. I think you are right on the in-game play though. This one will be on my list for sure for in-game action.

Yeah, I get the inflation of one Boise game but they were soooooo slow last year it was still shocking.

Part of that I think was due to the QB. I think this freshman is better than Rypien ever was...I don’t care about the numbers, I care about how he leads the offense...Rypien I thought was vastly overrated for a large part of his career overall.

File last night in the rather-be-lucky-than-good category. Holgo like my concern though just is not utilizing King in the way he performs best...just a strange fit...kid needs to run around in an LJax type style of play.

Guys, take a look at full game team totals at half instead of the 2nd half team totals...the UCF play I made above was over 23.5 Full game TT at Bovada but 3 other books were hanging UCF 2H team total over 16.5. Big difference but the exact same bet. Just be on the lookout at your shop at what options are available is my point.

Back