Scarf 2019 Season Long NFL Props / Win Totals

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Played a bunch here, gang. League too hard to beat betting huge IMO for the regular season so this year switched it up trying to play harder during preseason and preseason props.

Will add adjusted numbers mid-season at books make them available.

Have played these all within the last 2-3 weeks (all posted in post #2 below)

Big Ben MVP (+4000) (0.5/20)
Darnold MVP (+10000) (0.5/50)
Garrett 1st Coach Fired (+2000) (0.5/10)
Shanahan Coach Year (+2000) (0.5/10)
LaMar Jax Rush Yards Leader (+15000) (0.2/30)
Wentz Comeback Player (+1600) (0.5/8)
Rosen Starts Week 1 (+130 avg) (0.75/0.98) L
Devin Bush DROY (+1800) (0.25/4.5)
Devin White DROY (+1200) (0.25/3)
Josh Allen DROY (+1500) (0.65/9.75)
Ed Oliver DROY (+1500) (0.6/9)
Nick Bosa DROY (+725) (0.75/5.44)
Kyler Murray OROY (+400) (0.25/1)
Eli Manning Starts More Games Than Daniel Jones (-150) (7.5/5)
Sam Darnold Over 3650.5 Passing Yards (-112) (1.12/1)
Sam Darnold Over 24.5 Passing TDs (+110) (1/1.1)
Colts Under 9.5 Wins (-105) (10.5/10)
Colts NOT to Make Playoffs (+195) (2.5/4.875)
Derrick Henry Under 1225.5 Rushing Yards (-125) (2.5/2)
Green Bay Packers Under 9.5 Wins (-140) (1.4/1)
Dolphins Under 4.5 Wins (+110) (4/4.4)
Dolphins Worst Record (+300) (1/3)
Josh Allen Over 575 Rushing Yards (-115) (2.3/2)
Raiders Under 5.5 Sellouts (-120) (0.6/0.5) (Separate Thread)
(5/6) Kyler Murray Over 3200 Passing Yards (-125) (0.63/5)
(5/3) Over 1.5 Rookie QBs Starting Week 1 (-120) (0.6/0.5) L
(7/19) Tyreek Hill Most Receiving Yards (+1800) (0.5/9)
Raiders Under 6 Wins (-135) (4.05/3)
Titans Under 6.5 Wins (+215) (1.5/3.23)
49ers Most Sacks (+3500) (0.5/17.5)
Gase Coach Year (+2800) (0.5/14)
LeVeon Over 1000.5 Rush Yards (-125) (1.25/1)
Kerryon Rush Yards Leader (+2500) (0.5/12.5)
Kerryon Rush TD Leader (+3600) (0.5/18)
(9/24) Ravens to Win AFC North (-140) (4.2/3)

Last edited:
Big Ben MVP (+4000) (0.5/20)
Darnold MVP (+10000) (0.5/50)
Garrett 1st Coach Fired (+2000) (0.5/10)
Shanahan Coach Year (+2000) (0.5/10)
LaMar Jax Rush Yards Leader (+15000) (0.2/30)
Wentz Comeback Player (+1600) (0.5/8)
Rosen Starts Week 1 (+130 avg) (0.75/0.98)

Also had a batch I played after the draft I almost forgot about...

Devin Bush DROY (+1800) (0.25/4.5)
Devin White DROY (+1200) (0.25/3)
Josh Allen DROY (+1500) (0.65/9.75)
Ed Oliver DROY (+1500) (0.6/9)
Nick Bosa DROY (+725) (0.75/5.44)
Kyler Murray OROY (+400) (0.25/1)

Devin Bush number is outstanding. I'm do glad the Lions added a TE instead of a future pro bowl LB (sigh). Obviously the Wentz play is excellent. You have some fun ones in there. Talk to me more about Darnold...

great stuff buddy. for some reason that darnold mvp prop i staring at me. Jets might have something going this year.

lets kill it all season long man

great stuff buddy. for some reason that darnold mvp prop i staring at me. Jets might have something going this year.

lets kill it all season long man

Thanks, Dan. Got a bunch more stuff I’m staring done all non-regular season line related...those numbers week in week out are iron.

Looking for different approaches this year. BOL to you too my friend. :cheers3:

I hope Darnold is MVP. I have Jets over 7 wins huge. GL!

Wise...going to do a write up but I am VERY high on the Jets this year. Lots and lots of reasons to be. As a fan, I’m normally down on my team but this year there are plenty of reasons to not be. BOL this year to you too, my friend. :shake:

This is one I just saw and I slammed the fuck out of it.

(Note: This was all a free play from a re-up deposit but I am going to count it as regular units if it loses)

Eli Manning Starts More Games Than Daniel Jones (-150) (7.5/5)

1566354766819.png

This is my definition of a max bet. John Mara as recently as 6 days ago said he hopes Daniel Jones NEVER sees the field this season. The New York Football Giants organization LOVES...and I mean....LOVES...Eli Manning, something to the level that is disturbing for a quarterback near 40 who is ranked dead last in Pro Football Focus' player position ratings.

But this is an organization that is very focused on tradition and Mara and Gettleman know Daniel Jones isn't ready. Mara also knows he royally fucked up and the fans lost their shit during the McAdoo years where McAdoo wanted to bench Eli and they yanked him ending his 200+ games starting streak for Geno Smith in a game the G-Men got their dicks kicked in in Oakland.

Do I think Eli is stealing a paycheck at this point in his career? Hell, yes. Do I think Gettleman has any clue what he is doing running this franchise? Hell, no. But the owner has already screwed up in letting a HC and GM talk him into benching Eli once before...I would be shocked if it happens again.

Jones absolutely may see playing time this year as a starter though. But it is the "Giant way" for it to happen once they are eliminated from any playoff contention...and considering Eli only has to start 9 games for this bet to cash, there is zero chance I am not max betting it considering that Eli Manning is one of the most durable QBs in NFL history and everyone and their mother know the kid they reached for at 6 isn't ready to start this season.

If Eli gets hurt and I lose, I still won't regret making this wager...no way this number should be -150. Not with that QB and that franchise and that history together in a competition against an unproven rookie nobody knows anything about.

Devin Bush number is outstanding. I'm do glad the Lions added a TE instead of a future pro bowl LB (sigh). Obviously the Wentz play is excellent. You have some fun ones in there. Talk to me more about Darnold...

Ah...Samuel Richard Darnold...MY BOY!!!

Being a graduate from Utah, I remember texting with @HUNT during his freshman year at USC when on a Friday night game, Darnold started against the Utes in Rice-Eccles Stadium. While we were watching that game, a game that Utah went on to win, @HUNT and I knew this kid might be special...and we made a shit ton of money betting on him the rest of the way.

And if memory serves me correctly, he had an OK Rose Bowl...at 19 YEARS OLD. I couldn't even put my underwear on the right way when I was 19 and this kid had arguably the greatest Rose Bowl performance ever (don't want to upset @RetroVK by ever saying VY isn't king of the Rose Bowl)...but I digress.

Darnold after that season essentially regressed because he was NEVER coached. Everything this kid has done has been on pure talent alone. USC surely didn't know how to coach him and he turned the ball over like it was a hot potato his last year in LA.

Last year, he went to the hapless New York Jets and was guided by Todd Bowles, who was an offensively innovative as an enema and AGAIN...got no coaching or leadership. Jeremy Bates as his OC last year was awful Bowles is a DC who on offense still couldn't tell you if the football has laces, a button or a zipper.

Now...enter 2019.

Say what you want about Adam Gase, but he went 23-25 with a converted WR as his quarterback. I have a good personal friend who went to school with him in East Lansing and says all the guy cares about is football.

The fact you'll see him and the crazy-eyes meme from now until eternity doesn't mean a thing to me. All I want as a Jets fan is to win. I want an innovative offensive mind (which the Jets haven't had for years) and I think Gase finally has some pieces to work with. Obviously the addition of LeVeon Bell is huge and for the discounted price that the Jets got him for, was a great addition in my mind.

So Darnold who is now at the ripe old age of 22 is going to be coached FINALLY by someone with a brain on that side of the ball. The last guy who Gase worked with prior to Miami essentially convinced the Jets that this guy knows what the fuck he is doing and that if you give him the pieces, he will provide you with the offensive dreams Jets fans have been begging for years...I guess we will see if Peyton Manning is right.

The Jets defensive secondary is going to be a problem...and if they are a problem, then the offense is going to have to take more of a strangehold on this team and I think they can do so. Not only do I like Darnold to destroy the regular season numbers out there (which I also am betting for him to do), but if this team sniffs 10 games and a playoff spot, I don't think playing a longshot at 100-1 is too crazy as MVP is a QB award essentially.

So to go along with my Sammy D for MVP dream play, I am also playing the following all based on the reasons above:

1566356895411.png

And if it seems like I'm really pushing hard on the props and awards in this league it is for a simple reason...because I definitely think it's more +EV than trying to beat this league on a regular basis week-in and week-out.

Those numbers by Sunday at 1pm are sharp as knives more often than not...and I told myself if I'm going to bet this league, I wanted to take a different approach than in year's past.

So when if you're looking for the traditional capping angles and approaches to the Sunday league...you're probably looking in the wrong thread. Because I am going to try to be as outside-the-box as possible in how I end up playing this league this year.

Ah...Samuel Richard Darnold...MY BOY!!!

Being a graduate from Utah, I remember texting with @HUNT during his freshman year at USC when on a Friday night game, Darnold started against the Utes in Rice-Eccles Stadium. While we were watching that game, a game that Utah went on to win, @HUNT and I knew this kid might be special...and we made a shit ton of money betting on him the rest of the way.

And if memory serves me correctly, he had an OK Rose Bowl...at 19 YEARS OLD. I couldn't even put my underwear on the right way when I was 19 and this kid had arguably the greatest Rose Bowl performance ever (don't want to upset @RetroVK by ever saying VY isn't king of the Rose Bowl)...but I digress.

Darnold after that season essentially regressed because he was NEVER coached. Everything this kid has done has been on pure talent alone. USC surely didn't know how to coach him and he turned the ball over like it was a hot potato his last year in LA.

Last year, he went to the hapless New York Jets and was guided by Todd Bowles, who was an offensively innovative as an enema and AGAIN...got no coaching or leadership. Jeremy Bates as his OC last year was awful Bowles is a DC who on offense still couldn't tell you if the football has laces, a button or a zipper.

Now...enter 2019.

Say what you want about Adam Gase, but he went 23-25 with a converted WR as his quarterback. I have a good personal friend who went to school with him in East Lansing and says all the guy cares about is football.

The fact you'll see him and the crazy-eyes meme from now until eternity doesn't mean a thing to me. All I want as a Jets fan is to win. I want an innovative offensive mind (which the Jets haven't had for years) and I think Gase finally has some pieces to work with. Obviously the addition of LeVeon Bell is huge and for the discounted price that the Jets got him for, was a great addition in my mind.

So Darnold who is now at the ripe old age of 22 is going to be coached FINALLY by someone with a brain on that side of the ball. The last guy who Gase worked with prior to Miami essentially convinced the Jets that this guy knows what the fuck he is doing and that if you give him the pieces, he will provide you with the offensive dreams Jets fans have been begging for years...I guess we will see if Peyton Manning is right.

The Jets defensive secondary is going to be a problem...and if they are a problem, then the offense is going to have to take more of a strangehold on this team and I think they can do so. Not only do I like Darnold to destroy the regular season numbers out there (which I also am betting for him to do), but if this team sniffs 10 games and a playoff spot, I don't think playing a longshot at 100-1 is too crazy as MVP is a QB award essentially.

So to go along with my Sammy D for MVP dream play, I am also playing the following all based on the reasons above:

View attachment 42166

Darnold has "it" lfg

9ers make playoffs Shanahan probably wins and you get 20-1. Nice.

That’s the angle, Spek. Hit this when Dimes was first to market releasing their numbers for COY. This is an award that goes to teams that suck one year and have a huge win increase. Last year was early to market and got Nagy and this stupid 23-1 price on him. That worked out pretty well:)

8DF2F0AF-1A84-4DFF-9D6E-66E1B1E6532E.jpeg

Going for B2B success on this award and am probably going to shortly be playing one more guy I think falls into this category.

One of the huge advantages of having 20+ outs...I rarely get a horrible number. But I am huge into BTC and working the system to move funds and all that Jazz...I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I swear by it.

Nice grab on Indy, timing is everything.....

Exactly, Timmy. Right place, right time and have to be a bit lucky to be paying attention when the news breaks...it’s about value bets for me in this league...and I don’t know how you can get more value than those. Even if they don’t hit.

But thats why I believe in so many outs...only takes one shop to be off to gain an advantage sometimes.

Exactly, Timmy. Right place, right time and have to be a bit lucky to be paying attention when the news breaks...it’s about value bets for me in this league...and I don’t know how you can get more value than those. Even if they don’t hit.

But thats why I believe in so many outs...only takes one shop to be off to gain an advantage sometimes.
Dirty stuff there.

scarf, with the indy line plummeting (ive seen it 6.5 places) any desire to hedge that out? ud then win if they land anywhere from 7 to 9 wins which is bad ass. I actually think they go 8-8 at worst even with Brissett; im very down on the titans and Texans.

Good question, @D-Woww .

Actually saw BOL had a 6.5 out there...enormous hedge value if I want.

Here's the thing...with these RSWs now becoming so popular and me having so many outs, I know that I can find a mid-season adjusted RSW total several times during the year.

So if the Colts start 4-1 and I see a 9.5 on the market, I might grab some (or all) back.

But to try to hit it now when I know I can see the product in action without 12...plus get the option of hedging in the future....sign me up for that.

Honestly, I feel like I'm freerolling with both of those Colts numbers because the options that will be available during the season I can always get out of a part (or all) of those bets....UNLESS Jacoby turns into the next Tom Brady...which is a chance I'm willing to take.

When you look at the breakdown of Henry's season last year, of this 15 longest rushes, 6 of them came vs. a Jaguars team (5 in a game where they had quit for the season). @VirginiaCavs can I get a confirm on that, please?

Now this Titans team is going into the year with the do-or-die season for Mariota, a new offensive coordinator and an offensive line that is beat up heading into the regular season.

I think Tennessee is trying to play football like it's 1978 and that is a recipe for disaster. Hell, I wouldn't mind throwing pizza money on Vrabel to be the first coach fired, because he is simply a Patriots assistant clone trying to be Hoodie who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. This offense has no definition of what it wants to be, a QB who you don't know how good he is and who can't stay healthy and question marks how good the WR core is.

Maybe the Titans run on 1st and 2nd down all year and try to grind games out...but look at the death that is the first 8 games of their schedule...it is brutal. Think the Jags and that one Thursday game are the outlier here and I'm very comfortable hitting this for 2 units.

When you look at the breakdown of Henry's season last year, of this 15 longest rushes, 6 of them came vs. a Jaguars team (5 in a game where they had quit for the season). @VirginiaCavs can I get a confirm on that, please?

Now this Titans team is going into the year with the do-or-die season for Mariota, a new offensive coordinator and an offensive line that is beat up heading into the regular season.

I think Tennessee is trying to play football like it's 1978 and that is a recipe for disaster. Hell, I wouldn't mind throwing pizza money on Vrabel to be the first coach fired, because he is simply a Patriots assistant clone trying to be Hoodie who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. This offense has no definition of what it wants to be, a QB who you don't know how good he is and who can't stay healthy and question marks how good the WR core is.

Maybe the Titans run on 1st and 2nd down all year and try to grind games out...but look at the death that is the first 8 games of their schedule...it is brutal. Think the Jags and that one Thursday game are the outlier here and I'm very comfortable hitting this for 2 units.

Yes confirmed. The players were starkly criticized for their lack of effort. The display of non-tackling was embarrassing to watch. This was at a junction where the season was over and the team was complacent after getting its first win since seven games prior against Indianapolis the week before.

Here's a quick way to get removed as a partner @Fondybadger

Green Bay Packers Under 9.5 Wins (-140) (1.4/1)

Listen, Rodgers is a stud...nobody denies that. BUT...this team EASILY has the worst defense in the division. I don't think it's even close to be honest. So out with Mike McCarthy and bring in offensive genius Matt LaFleur...Matt LaFleur who led Tennessee to the 20th best offense in the NFL last year. This guy has no right being an NFL head coach and is simply a product of once having a sleepover at Sean McVay's house and could put that on his resume.

Pack would be well served developing a running game to help ARod out a little, but who the hell knows what LaFleur and Rodgers are going to do...do you think that a 35-year old head coach is going to come into Lambeau and tell ARod how this offense is going to work? I don't.

I wouldn't be this number at 8.5, but if you're daring me to bet that the Packers don't get to double digits, I've got to play it. The division alone is going to be brutal and I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 2-4...maybe 3-3...so if they go 3-3 division that means they've got to go 7-3 in a schedule where they are playing:

Denver
Philly
@Dallas
@Chiefs
@Chargers
Panthers
@49ers

Just not buying better than 9-7 here. Pack Under RSW is a play.

Is that a knock on 12 and the offense or just a belief that they're better with letting some of the old fixtures like Clay go? @Fondybadger

Both. I don't think 12 with gel with new coach, lack of run game, and they bought some shiny new toys on defense that should be much better overall. 9-7 is about what I'm expecting.

Both. I don't think 12 with gel with new coach, lack of run game, and they bought some shiny new toys on defense that should be much better overall. 9-7 is about what I'm expecting.

I can't kill that take...the LaFleur hire was bizarre...Rodgers is talking about him like they go to the bar and drink scotch...how is that guy going to tell 12 what to do in the 4th quarter of big games? I dont' buy it. I see Rodgers as being a guy who is so uber-talented and probably thinks he's smarter than any coach he has. Adams is a beast, McCarthy we all know didn't run the ball enough....those things will hopefully change for Pack fans...but again, you nailed it...is 10 wins a reasonable expectation?

Bears defense is still solid as hell...Zimmer's total focus is on defense and is always stout on that side of the ball...and the Leos have a solid front 7...injuries might hurt them (and they are the Lions) but I don't see this team going 4-2 in the division, which is what i think it needs to get to 10.

This is a play on a number...I wouldn't play it at 9...at 9.5 it's a play.

I thought Nathaniel Hackett had some really impressive bright spots leading Jacksonville‘s offense down the stretch of 2017 season, the performances that he got out of Bortles, the 40+ points in the AFC Divisional Round. I thought he was a pretty respected offensive mind in general. Is it just the fit in Green Bay that‚s in question?

I thought Nathaniel Hackett had some really impressive bright spots leading Jacksonville‘s offense down the stretch of 2017 season, the performances that he got out of Bortles, the 40+ points in the AFC Divisional Round. I thought he was a pretty respected offensive mind in general. Is it just the fit in Green Bay that‚s in question?

It's more the fact that you have a 35-year old QB who is a first-ballot HOF'er...what exactly are Nathaniel Hackett and Matt LaFleur going to be able to do to expand Rodgers' horizons to where he thinks, "hey, maybe these guys clearly know more than me".

Not buying it.

I love watching Rodgers play, but I feel the one major downfall is that he's not necessarily the most coachable guy in the world. A coach has to earn his respect to work with him...that's usually how the great ones respond...to people they respect. How TF is this guy going to respect 2 nobodies? He's going to audible and run the offense he wants because he is silly talented and that's the bottom line IMO...maybe I'm wrong...we shall see...

It's more the fact that you have a 35-year old QB who is a first-ballot HOF'er...what exactly are Nathaniel Hackett and Matt LaFleur going to be able to do to expand Rodgers' horizons to where he thinks, "hey, maybe these guys clearly know more than me".

Not buying it.

I love watching Rodgers play, but I feel the one major downfall is that he's not necessarily the most coachable guy in the world. A coach has to earn his respect to work with him...that's usually how the great ones respond...to people they respect. How TF is this guy going to respect 2 nobodies? He's going to audible and run the offense he wants because he is silly talented and that's the bottom line IMO...maybe I'm wrong...we shall see...

I think you pretty accurate, of course when they need it doesn’t much matter who calling what play cause he gonna revert to what he knows, playground football on 2, ready-set-hike!

But the d should be improved and don’t hate their run game if the one back can stay healthy. To me other than lions the other 3 all look like 8-8 type teams that will go 7-9 or 9-7 depending on how the ball bounces.,lions of course bringing up the rear with 7-9 being their upside. One day someone will tell us how fat Matt uses that pencil on a laminated play sheet!!

Interesting strategy to the season scarf. I like it. Gl to you and your jets!!

Only question I got is did I misread somewhere I thought I saw “the discounted price jets get Bell”? Sarcasm? Nothing against bell, he should help darnold a ton! HE wasn’t much of a bargain tho was he?? I thought I even read some reports that Gase wasn’t really co-signing on that contract for him?

Interesting strategy to the season scarf. I like it. Gl to you and your jets!!

Only question I got is did I misread somewhere I thought I saw “the discounted price jets get Bell”? Sarcasm? Nothing against bell, he should help darnold a ton! HE wasn’t much of a bargain tho was he?? I thought I even read some reports that Gase wasn’t really co-signing on that contract for him?

Thanks, 2DB...trying to approach NFL differently this year...just betting week-in-and-week-out into that market is just too difficult for success IMO...

The Bell "being a discount" statement is more in reference to what he ended up getting as opposed to what he wanted. He sat out an entire year (and saved that tread on the tires) and was shooting in the $17-$20 million / year range to easily be the highest paid RB on the market.

He ended up getting $13mill / year and didn't waste a valuable year of his body getting destroyed. The $13 mill still puts him as the 2nd highest paid RB, but the Jets has $100 Million in salary space under the cap they had to spend. If Bell knew sitting out a season wouldn't make him clearly the highest paid RB in the league, I think he never would have approached last year like he did. Think for this and next year at least, you're going to see a guy who feels like he has something to prove to the world.

Thanks, 2DB...trying to approach NFL differently this year...just betting week-in-and-week-out into that market is just too difficult for success IMO...

The Bell "being a discount" statement is more in reference to what he ended up getting as opposed to what he wanted. He sat out an entire year (and saved that tread on the tires) and was shooting in the $17-$20 million / year range to easily be the highest paid RB on the market.

He ended up getting $13mill / year and didn't waste a valuable year of his body getting destroyed. The $13 mill still puts him as the 2nd highest paid RB, but the Jets has $100 Million in salary space under the cap they had to spend. If Bell knew sitting out a season wouldn't make him clearly the highest paid RB in the league, I think he never would have approached last year like he did. Think for this and next year at least, you're going to see a guy who feels like he has something to prove to the world.

Gotcha, makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

More Sunday League stuff for you all...

Dolphins Under 4.5 Wins (+110) (4/4.4)
Dolphins Worst Record (+300) (1/3)

This article sums my thoughts up perfectly...

This doesn’t even reference them getting rid of Kiko Alonso also today. They no doubt are #tankingfortua

And I’m going to take advantage.

This may be my favorite play of the bunch...few facts...

Josh Allen was the 31st leading rusher in the NFL last season.

Josh Allen has no ability to go through his reads and is ALWAYS looking to tuck the ball and run...

Josh Allen only played in 12 games last season and Buffalo's offense has zero definition...

In those 12 games he had 4 games with 95 yards or more with 3 of them coming back-to-back-to-back...

This is simply a bad number...no ifs, ands or buts...

Found some older tickets I forgot to add so will add them in this post and up top for accounting purposes:

1567531099063.png1567531152690.png

Kyler Murray Over 3200 Passing Yards (-125) (0.63/5) (5/6/19)
Over 1.5 Rookie QBs Starting Week 1 (-120) (0.6/0.5) (5/3/19)
Tyreek Hill Most Receiving Yards (+1800) (0.5/9) (7/19/19)

Raiders Under 6 Wins (-135) (4.05/3)

This team's schedule is absolutely brutal...and they lose a home game to London...and they are a lame-duck team...

If they get to 7 wins, they have earned my money.

This may be my favorite play of the bunch...few facts...

Josh Allen was the 31st leading rusher in the NFL last season.

Josh Allen has no ability to go through his reads and is ALWAYS looking to tuck the ball and run...

Josh Allen only played in 12 games last season and Buffalo's offense has zero definition...

In those 12 games he had 4 games with 95 yards or more with 3 of them coming back-to-back-to-back...

This is simply a bad number...no ifs, ands or buts...
Excellent play

I remember how much Gruden hates to travel and how he had his team arrive later to London while Pete C came punctually. We all need to circle that London game this year.

P.S. love a solid Josh Allen prop play from Scarfy

Titans Under 6.5 Wins (+215) (1.5/3.23)

Lost their OC, their HC is a Pats assistant with no offensive feel whatsoever and a run the ball first mindset...A QB who cannot stay healthy...and then...here's the schedule to start the season...

@Cleveland
Indy
@Jacksonville
@Atlanta
Buffalo
@Denver
Chargers
Bucs
@Carolina
Chiefs

What is the best case scenario they are coming out of the first 6 games there....2-4? I could easily see 1-5. And then the Chargers in game 7. Later in the season they go to Indy, to Houston and play the Saints still....they need a LOT of breaks to get to 8....give me 5-11 or 6-10. Run first teams in 2019 are not going to be teams to fear...plain and simple.

Put in the last batch late last night live betting USC and Cal night owl games...BOL this season gang...

49ers Most Sacks (+3500) (0.5/17.5)
Gase COY (+2800) (0.5/14)
LeVeon Over 1000.5 Rush Yards (-125) (1.25/1)
Kerryon Rush Yards Leader (+2500) (0.5/12.5)
Kerryon Rush TD Leader (+3600) (0.5/18)

Some smart twitter peeps on this one...they win against Cleveland Sunday and this line is into the stratosphere...

Ravens to Win AFC North (-140) (4.2/3)

i was with u on all the jets stuff...sucks how things have turned out, cant cap mono lol

love the ravens bet

Back