Saturdays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
38-28-2 ytd

Bulls -1 winner (2nd biggest play)

Revenge. Clips beat the Bulls in Chicago. The Clipps just them Bulls and they never recovered. Mobley was unstoppable; 10-10 in the first half. He started the season red hot, but has cooled a bit as of late. Maggette tweaked his hamstring yesterday. I dont how healthy he'll be to match up with Deng. The starting 5 played played alot of minutes in the blow out loss yesterday. THey gotta be feeling tired. If the Bulls jump them at the start, dont think the Clips recover.

Heat +1 winner

Hate VC all you want, but Jefferson cannot carry the offence. Nets cannot score without VC in the line-up. Oh that Flash guy is back for the Heat.

Suns -5.5 winner

Raja is most likely sitting this game. Houston nearly stole one in San Antonio because the refs allowed alot of clutching, grabbing and contact. They went all out for the win yesterday. Battier and Scola combined to shoot 16-22 and 36 points. TMAC out, so I see a lot of chucking from the likes of Skip and James. Scola will not go 10-11 from the field again.

Minny/NO U190 winner (was also my biggest play)

West, Chandler and Paul played over 40 minutes apiece in the OT thriller last night. It wasn a slow paced OT game, it was a faster paced game. There will be no objection to a slow half court pace set by Minny.

Bobcats -8.5 winner

will play it very small. Hoping Seattle keeps in close and will pound them in the 2nd half.

Milw/Hawks U199 loser

Double OT last night and lose on a buzzer beater by Durant. Heads wont be in this Bucks game. Johnson played 52 minutes, Childress and Williams played over 40 each. The Hawks are already short-handed without Smith and Law. A double OT loss at the buzzer and a BTB doesnt help.

Denver -12.5 winner

Blow out.

Den/Knicks U216 winner

Bobcats -5.5 2H winner

Heat +2 2H loser

Dallas -9 2H loser

Phx +2 2H push

Denver -3 2H winner

LAC -1.5 2H loser

Last edited:
Went with your first 2 totals. Now on the Denver total it seems to me you are projecting something like 110 Denver to 90 Knicks. You are saying the Knicks just stop scoring based on no energy left. I can easily see that happening. The thing I do not see is why not just make the more flexible play of Denver minus points. Denver will score well over 100. This season 110 or higher in 3 of 4 home games. 6 of last 10 and they certainly want to punish Knicks so its seems to me the superior bet would be to just lay since you almost always win the games where the Knicks stop and win frequently when they keep playing and the game goes over. What am I missing on this one?

Went with your first 2 totals. Now on the Denver total it seems to me you are projecting something like 110 Denver to 90 Knicks. You are saying the Knicks just stop scoring based on no energy left. I can easily see that happening. The thing I do not see is why not just make the more flexible play of Denver minus points. Denver will score well over 100. This season 110 or higher in 3 of 4 home games. 6 of last 10 and they certainly want to punish Knicks so its seems to me the superior bet would be to just lay since you almost always win the games where the Knicks stop and win frequently when they keep playing and the game goes over. What am I missing on this one?

I took them at 12.5 yesterday. Just didnt post yet because the the time zone Im in. The Knicks havent given up on this road trip. They have fought tooth and nail the last couple of trips and have come up short. I think this is the game where things fall apart. They want to pack up and get back home.

Bobcats basically did what they could to give away this game.

10 Turnovers to Seattle's 5. Bobcats have the better number in every stat category , but turnovers and fouls. Refs should even things out in the 2H.

Bobcats -5.5 2H.

This is my biggest card ever.

Dallas -9 2H Memphis should slowly fade in the 2H.
Phx +2 2H. James is keeping the Rockets afloat in this one. He will run hot and cold, his cold streak is around the corner.

looks good so far man! GL with the remaining plays. What do you think about the ovah in Denver (2nd H)? I think the pace is good for it.

looks good so far man! GL with the remaining plays. What do you think about the ovah in Denver (2nd H)? I think the pace is good for it.

was tempted to play U105, but didnt. I think the KNicks will slow it down in the hopes of not getting embarrassed again by the Nuggs.

guess you were right. I thought they were going to keep that pace but it slowed down drastically and the over is mission impossible now, game total and 2nd H total won't be even near.

Clippers -1.5 2H at plus juice.

Mobley is 0-3 and the game has become emotional with all the hard fouls. THe Bulls guard play sucks.

Clipps getting killed. Bulls were a much bigger play, so I had to middle.

On A side. Kaman is getting run into the ground. B2B blow out losses and he still gets no rest. I dont know what the Clipps coaching staff is thinking.

Had a really good all-round day nonetheless.

9-4-1 +roughly 15 units.

Back