Saturday's weather

inZane

Loving Life on Planet Earth
I think there's money to be made on some totals in Saturday's games. I was just watching the Weather Channel and the forecast for Sat. shows an expansive area of snow and cold stretching from Wyo. to Ill., and from So. Dak. to Texas. I'm sure a lot a games played in this zone will see their totals drop as we get closer to game time due to adverse playing conditions. If anyone has any local input in this area, a heads-up would be greatly appreciated. For my neck of the woods, the Air Force/ Nev. game has a 30% chance of snow with a high of 30. I'll post wind forecast and updates when we get closer.

Just did a little digging and there's a 60% chance of snow for LSU/Ark, and an 80% chance for TCU/KU...

Good thread.

Cannot remember the specific game, but in NFL last year as an example there was snow covering the field in Philly and the point total flew Over. Its the cold with high wind that seem to make the most difference.

If totals drop too low there may be money to be made on the OVER?

Good thread.

Cannot remember the specific game, but in NFL last year as an example there was snow covering the field in Philly and the point total flew Over. Its the cold with high wind that seem to make the most difference.

If totals drop too low there may be money to be made on the OVER?

Detroit-Philly.

We had two kick returns.

Shady killed us in 4th.

I like the Texas / OSU total at 48.5 to begin with. Strong is not going to leave the game in Swoopes hands, and you'll see a lot of Brown and Gray on the ground. Unlikely you'll see a struggling OSU do a lot against our defense. Add in some low 30's and possible precip and this seems like a play.

I like the Texas / OSU total at 48.5 to begin with. Strong is not going to leave the game in Swoopes hands, and you'll see a lot of Brown and Gray on the ground. Unlikely you'll see a struggling OSU do a lot against our defense. Add in some low 30's and possible precip and this seems like a play.
Exactly my point of the thread. If you like an under now, act now, because it's probably going to go lower. Conversely, if you like an over, wait because it'll probably drop. I'm just looking for some local input on the games that will be affected.

:cheers3:

Gonna be about 50 in downtown atlanta for a noon kickoff on Saturday between GT and Clemson

Not an advantage to either team

Sunny and windy here for the Air Force game, snowing in Denver so it should be snowing soon.

Back