Saturdays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well took a day off on Friday.Just didn't see anything worth playing.Today is just a tad better so I will give the go codes for these plays.Will see how this one does before I play anything else. If it looks good I am done.Thats how i roll.

Yanks/Royals under 9.5

GL fellas. About to go get some sleep.Coming off the graveyard shift.See yall in a few.

Record
12-4-1 MLB
1-1 MLB late plays posted
0-1 parlays

Is that a New Orleans weirdy type of munchy or something? LOL

2-2 9th inning...looking good........:shake:

Dhop I think its a southern thing. Its some good shit bro. Don't let the name turn you away. Its really good.

About time the Yankees won that game. Under is cashed.Thats it for me boys.1-0 on the day and thats my daily goal. GL to yall on the rest of the card.:cheers:

Good job buddy. FWIW, I tailed that one with LAA and TB in a silly little $10 parlay that actually isn't looking too bad right now.

Keep lightin' it up there podnah

Thanks Weeble.

JWK - Damn Rays on your parlay. Thanks for the congrats. Since I am at work and just watched my Saints defense look like shit I guess I will take a look at tomorrows games. Fuck you Jason David. I swear this guy is the worse CB I ever seen play the game.I hope he gets his shit together.

Back