Saturdays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
I tell you fellas this place is a lot better than the other forum. Just seems more peaceful. I haven't seen a link about this system is 30-0 or come buy our picks. It feels good. Sportsthing got me thinking parlay so I will give 1 a shot for the early games.

Yanks Rl +1.5 + Tribe RL +1.5
1 unit to win 2 units

GL fellas. Hopefully this hits and I am done for the day. I am so excited about watching table tennis in the Olympics I can't sleep at night.

I like both of those. That is a good looking parlay if there is such a thing.

:cheers:

I like both of those. That is a good looking parlay if there is such a thing.

:cheers:

I hear you Weezy. I know parlays are sucker bets but figured what the hell. Been having a good week and wanted to give this one a shot. I just think the Angels and Jays are overpriced . So when I feel that way I parlayed the 2 other teams on the RL for insurance.

G4M :cheers:

Fondy :cheers:

Doormat(Cake):cheers: I can't believe table tennis.Lets get rid of baseball and have table tennis.Reminds me of how our government works.

GL to yall.:thumbsup:

Loss that parlay. Lets all point and laugh at the Yankees.

:hang:Yankees - Wow money can't even buy a bullpen.

Well I ended up playing the Mets ML and the under. I won't count them on my record. I was at a restuarant and put the bets through my Iphone. I love that phone.

Record
2-0 (sides,totals)
0-1 (parlays,teasers)

Yanks loss was rough in a good start by geise. Nice hit on the tribe

Thanks man.The Tribe was the game I worried about the most. I was eating and saw the Yanks on my phone winning 3-1. I told myself done deal on that parlay. Looked a few minutes later and it was 3-3.I said thats ok. Again a few minutes later looked at the score and saw 11-3 and was like WTF. Bullpens should be hung. I think baseball needs to go to 6 inning games so we don't have to witness garbage everyday.

Nice start for the Mets with a 4 spot in the first. Delgado hit a ball halfway to Puerto Rico.

As a Yankee fan, the last 3 innings of that game were absolutely brutal to watch. Not one reliever in that pen not named Mariano is reliable, no matter what the stats may show.

Nice start for the Mets with a 4 spot in the first. Delgado hit a ball halfway to Puerto Rico.

As a Yankee fan, the last 3 innings of that game were absolutely brutal to watch. Not one reliever in that pen not named Mariano is reliable, no matter what the stats may show.

Jet I hear ya. Its not just the Yankees. 90% of the teams this year bullpen sucks. Its horrible watching this. You see what happens when they crack down on roids - bullpens go to shit.

:shake:

I was happy to get that Rays victory Nawlins...Didn't watch the game.

Let the girl think that she had decision making capabilities tonight, and movies were watched......:popcorn:

I am glad the Rays won for you DHOP.

You must keep the lady happy. Did you enjoy Next? I liked it. I still think about Back to the Future when he had that sports almanac. Boy what super parlays I could make.

Back