Saturday's NBA

tazz

blankets refugee
NBA 37-22

2-1 yesterday hitting the total in the cleveland game and denver...bad call on cleveland, i have lost with them recently...i now realize they are vastly different team on the road than at home...will have to play them on the road less often

going to try to watch some of pitt/uconn but then i'm going out, and what happens after that i don't know so i'll put this up now

Detroit +2.5

wirteup coming

some quotes from atlanta

joe johnson -> [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"We're not on the same page," Johnson said. "It's kind of tough to play when the chemistry is not there. We're just not working as one."

josh smith got in a verbal spat with coach mike woodson and didn't play the 2nd half.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Guys aren't serious about what's at hand. And what's at hand is us winning this fourth spot and holding it down," Woodson said. "So we've got to go home now and see what we're made of." [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"It's a good time for us to make a run now," Hamilton said. "We pretty muck know we can't get the one, two or three seed, we're so far behind. But we can definitely shoot for the fourth."
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]We wanted the starters to get some rest and get our bench going because we go to Atlanta tomorrow," Maxiell said.

no detroit starters played large minutes other than stuckey...historically detroit owns atlanta except for the 2 times this year
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]

detroit doesn't care if they play at home or on the road it seems, both 1 game over at home and away

i don't like this card and this may be it in the nba....2 master series coming up, indian wells and miami...tennis is my bread and butter and i'l post some stuff next week

enjoy the weekend

:cheers:

from yesterday's thread:

hank you satyr...nice job last night

thanks retburj, good to see ya in my thread buddy...cheers

sportjunky, the greatest avatar of them all...love it...have a great weekend fellas

i will be here for the 1st half's of the early games but i got guys wanting to bounce....will post for the next 1 hour or so..

i am 15+ drinks in...i want to chill here and watch the games for inplay wagers but other want to go to the bar and grab chicks.....so far i'm on atlanta and took tucks cleveland -9 for half that

thx emkee. you da man man,..

t owens on bills, good stuff..i may go to 2 or 3 games in the 09-10 season now though i hate him

Would play Det 2nd H, but the juice is 20%. Think I'll pass. Would be my play though. Whole game looks good too. GL

Back