The Truth Is Out There
20-13-1 (+12.79)

0-1 last night.

Grinding.

Philadelphia 76ers at Charlotte Hornets

The play...

Hornets ML -133 (2.66 to win 2 units)*

Spot play.

Spread less than 3 so obliged to take the ML but the Hornets should roll the Sixers here.

*honest mistake here, said I risked 3 units but risked 2.66 to win 2.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Philly in a bad spot, 3rd in 4 and mini 'super-situation' being the 2nd game back off a 3-game road trip on the road with zero days off in-between.

Early season double-revenge as well for the Hornets, who played the Sixers tough and down to the wire in the two earlier games at Philly.

Just saw Charlotte has the 'ESPN' curse on them for this game.

Not a great start for the Hornets but Philly should fade as the game progresses.

7 point Philly lead at the half, will take that.

Sixers should blow a tire or maybe all 4 at some point.

Hornets most likely would have won by a point in regulation but the refs sent Kemba to the line for 2 FT's on a clear three-pointer.

First time ever they fail to use the replay on such a foul and there it is. Changed the dynamic of the game and ultimately the result.

That aside Philly doesn't win that game without Jimmy Buckets. Absolute godsend for this team.

I'll lick my wounds and hit back hard this week. Enough bullshit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn that was way behind the line. What the hell were the refs thinking?

Yeah, every game I've watched this season they've gone to replay to determine whether it's a 3 or 2 shot foul every time it occurs. Not tonight.

Just a damn shame that 1 point ended up coming into play at the end of regulation.

Back