The Truth Is Out There
25-19-2 (+7.81)

0-1 last night. Terrible read.

Houston Rockets at Portland Trail Blazers

The play...

Rockets -9 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Thanks fellas.

There is a lot wrong with the Blazers and it's only going to get worse.

Think this team has gone stale on Stotts.

The offense is broken. Team is allergic to high quality shots, they shoot a ton of junk and turn the ball over.

A visit by the 2nd best team in the league is not what they need right now. No get right game here for Portland.

Line speaks as well.

Thanks fellas.

There is a lot wrong with the Blazers and it's only going to get worse.

Think this team has gone stale on Stotts.

The offense is broken. Team is allergic to high quality shots, they shoot a ton of junk and turn the ball over.

A visit by the 2nd best team in the league is not what they need right now. No get right game here for Portland.

Line speaks as well.

Is it me or is Portland playing at slower pace than last year? When I look at their game scores, it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm used to seeing high scoring games from them.

Might take over tonight too.
Thanks em and good luck.

Is it me or is Portland playing at slower pace than last year? When I look at their game scores, it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm used to seeing high scoring games from them.

Might take over tonight too.
Thanks em and good luck.

Thanks #2.

Their transition game on offense is way down compared to seasons past so yeah, the pace has cooled down a whole lot.

They're slow at getting into their offensive sets and missing a ton of shots.

They're turning the ball over a lot.

The ball movement is stagnant, shout out to Dame.

Team is last in the league hitting the corner 3 (the easiest long range shot in basketball).

They are also the league's worst offensive team in the paint.

For some reason Stotts has had this team cut down on long range shots which is going backwards in today's NBA.

Either way whatever is wrong with this team offensively is not a quick fix, it's gonna take sometime and maybe a new coach.

Thanks Cog.

Blazers come out with hella energy and bombing 3's. Go figure, lol.

Will see if they can keep it up.

62-62 at the half.

Lack of bodies should show up for the Blazers in the 2nd half.

Whether it's enough for a 9+ point Rocket win remains to be seen.

Do figure Mikey D will keep the hounds in to set a league record for consecutive road wins with a 10+ margin should they get in front.

lol, long winded 'sky is falling' semi-write up and all the Blazers have done is not turn the ball over and bomb 3's.

Just strengthens the fact that the NBA is predominantly a make or miss league.

Blazers are the #1 team at defending the 3, maybe should have paid more attention.

Will take the L and move on.

Last edited:
Back