emkee

The Truth Is Out There
65-61 (-1.35)

0-2 last 2.

Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Wizards ML -146 (3 to win 2.05)

:popcorn:

Missed the opener, playing the ML while it's still relatively cheap. Not gonna mess with the line.

Word is Kyrie and Love will play and Cramps won't. Cavs just recalled Kay Felder for tonight, so who knows.

Either way Cleveland in a bad spot, off a tough game where the starters played big minutes and 1st game back off a roadie on zero rest.

Looking like Cramps is 51/49 to play.

This will he, won't he rest circus has to stop.

My local has pulled the game because he thinks he'll play to prove a point, lol.

Make a call and stick with it, pretty sure Cramps knows right now if he's playing or not.

It's almost trolling by the Cavs at the gamblers and the fans.

If he plays or not, the Cavs with that defense in this spot should lose.

End of the day I either overpaid for the spot or not depending on the injury report.

Fred McLeod
@CavsFredMcLeod

Ty Lue says @KingJames will play tonight
<a href="https://twitter.com/CavsFredMcLeod/status/845754586824671232" class="timeline-Tweet-timestamp" data-scribe="element:mini_timestamp" style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(102, 117, 128); text-decoration: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;"><time class="dt-updated" datetime="2017-03-25T21:49:41+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 25 Mar 2017, 21:49:41 (UTC)" aria-label="Posted 36 seconds ago">36<abbr title="seconds" style="border-bottom: 0px;">s</abbr></time>

They should make him play with one of those elizabethan collars like my cat had to wear when he scratched his cornea. I would pay to see that.

Good luck with it em

Insane. Is bron really worth 9 points? I may join you on the bullets depending on where this ends up. Just on principle.

Still think the Wiz win just rolling with the worst odds I could get.

Cramps played 39 mins last night and got bodied a ton, the 5.5 on offer is rich.

Cramps is worth 10+ points to the Cavs, he's the brain and backbone for this Frankenstein monster of a team.

Last time Cramps played 37+ mins the night before and played at home he lost as an 8.5 fave to Detroit.

Typical market overreaction. I'm going to join you. Just figuring out the best way to play it. I like that Washington does well 1H vs teams above .500

Best chance for the Wiz to get one over the Cavs and it won't be a cheap win should they get it given Cramps manned up.

Will be good for this Wiz team going forward. Gortat should have a game.

Bogdanovic OUT for the Wiz, just got a little harder. Dude has been good off the bench.

Home faves down 10 or more at halftime on the 2nd game of a back to back are 4-27 SU the past 3 seasons (1-9 SU this season).

Cramps is 0-6 SU as a home fave when down 10 or more at the half since he came back to Cleveland.

#touchwood

Patience is a virtue , great call, huge win just caught the highlights, when Jon wall plays four quarters team is tough...But man cavs better get in rythem for the playoffs given up a shit ton of points...

Back