Saturday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
58-52 (+7.31)

1-9 last 10, worst run in my 17 years on the boards.

The fanboys across the way loving this period of shittyness.

Washington Wizards at Portland Trail Blazers

The play...

Trail Blazers ML -132
(4 to win 3.04)

Is what it is.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
4th in 5 and 5th in 7 for the Wiz, off an OT 'comeback' game as well.

Blazers with the rest advantage and streaking.

4 units warranted.

damn, slept on this line...completely forgot to look before i went to bed. Up to -4 now, but I think I will be joining you here.

bol bud

And talking titles.

Wiz are the best, most talented team in the East imo but Scotty Brooks will fuck up and they will loses to the Cavs in the ECF's.

And talking titles.

Wiz are the best, most talented team in the East imo but Scotty Brooks will fuck up and they will loses to the Cavs in the ECF's.

Yup, not the guy you want coaching your playoff squad.

I was on Blazers too. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. what a pathetic 2H by Portland.

I was on Blazers too. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. what a pathetic 2H by Portland.

Morris stepped out on that final shot but not reviewable. Sport is funny with what you can review and what you can't.

Blazers choked though, big-time.

Cold streak for the ages.

No.

Sorry you got screwed out of a W tonight, awful missed call.

How so. Best guard combo, better center and now the better bench (comparing to the Cavs).

The only thing they don't have is LeBron James and it probably along with Scotty Brooks costs them a Finals berth.

I also was sure Blazers would win this one... really tough loss... The line was really low though, maybe that was a hint...
I'm sure you will make a comeback

Back