Saturday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

2-5 out of the break, so still scuffling.

Gonna call last night a bad beat.

Not a big fan of the Saturday card.

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Warriors ML -150 (2.1 to win 1.5)

:shake:

Was 100% sure it would be your bet today :)

Opposite sides here... :shake:

Yeah man, uber-square.

Only the Suns, Lakers and Wolves have played worse defense than the Thunder this past month.

Billy D got that defense firing on no cylinders.

Don't expect much to change, defense doesn't improve overnight.

Primetime natty televised game coupled with more recent criticism of the Dubs by former players got me on the Dubs,

Wasn't about to pay a premium spread though, so ML'ed it. Think this is one of the last few games they get fully up for.

<<< btw, avy that looks like a pile of shit is the Kobe emoji from the AS weekend.

Superstitious with the avy's.

Pops avy wasn't doing much for me, so went with the crappy black mamba avy.

Like the Dubs tonight emkee. Thunder buddies would have to each score 40+...and they'd still probably lose lol. Good luck tonight!

Thanks man.

Plays a little scratchy lately, getting reads on teams intentions out of the break. A lot of hit and miss.

March full of situations to benefit from, should be able to build a decent run into the playoffs.

Tonight's game will tell us more about OKC than Golden State. A game I will watch from start to finish.

Thanks fellas.

Took a pretty crazy sequence of events to get to that point.

The poise the Dubs showed in the final minutes of regulation and OT was remarkable.

If OKC played with that kind of poise, they win going away. KD can only blame himself for fouling out.

I'll take it either way.

Not sure how the Thunder recover, also think it somewhat pushes KD out the door to greener pastures.

Team is going nowhere with Billy D, Payne and Morrow didn't get a look in. Singler blows.

Back