Saturday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
48-35 (+20.01)

1-0 last night.

Was a nice easy one, Mavs just waiting for the All Star break. Old team that has lost it legs.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -8 (2 units)

:shake:

Opposite sides I guess tonight...
But didn't you say that Thunder are the toughest challenge for the Warriors?

Should have waited on the line but Dubs were the right side, imo.

Scurry had a bad game, team rarely fails to cover when he hits from deep more than twice.

Dude went 1-9 from outside, missed some open ones. Shit happens. Either way a push is better than a loss.

What was apparent though is the Dubs have no-one that can cover KD, which gives them an okay shot should they meet in a 7-game series.

I think that Oklahoma was the right side here. They been really lazy on defense the first half - not something you would expect when playing the champs and still get the bet (if you took +8.5) or void (if you took +8).

The Warriors got complacent on offense and had the subs in for much longer than they should've been. Okc cannot compete with the Warriors when the Warriors actually are playing their style with Max effort. The luxury this team has of rest the MVP as much as they do is ridiculous.

I think that Oklahoma was the right side here. They been really lazy on defense the first half - not something you would expect when playing the champs and still get the bet (if you took +8.5) or void (if you took +8).

They have been lazy on defense all season. Dubs almost deliberately ran a shitty offense for most of the 2nd half.

Same applies if you took the 7.5 or 8 for GS. To each his own I guess.

Personal opinion. GS may be getting too many many days on 2 days rest. Curry off a 50 point game was a factor. Thinking OKC was the right side is legal just not very bright.

Back