The Truth Is Out There
58-39 (+25.75)

1-0 last night.

Ugly card.

Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers

The play...

Pacers -8.5 +100 (2 to win 2)

:shake:

Being a Boston fan I'm on the other side of this one. I didn't feel too good about taking it then. Seeing you on the other side makes me really not like it. Good luck tonight

Scary for me betting against the C's, they have been money on back to backs and off a game as a favorite.

Just think they're about to hit a wall, 3rd back to back set in 12 days, off a comeback win and minus their spark-plug (Isiah).

Indy has the Raps on deck which also concerns me. Was either the Pacers or Wizards today.

Some favorable numbers in the Pacers favor, so rolled with them.

Health my man. Don't like being on the other side of Hugh or em. C's too young and energetic to get tired from a few b2b's but I can understand the reasoning. In my delusional mind I can actually see them winning this game.

Bol..
As much as I dislike Bradley - him missing a few games because of his elbow gives him some fresh legs....but tough too pick against either one of these squads based on current form, except for indy's center (just dont know what your going to get)...

Looking like the C's 24-5 ATS run off a game as a favorite is holding true early.

Brad Stevens has them playing exactly like his old Butler squads. Kudos.

Scary for me betting against the C's, they have been money on back to backs and off a game as a favorite.

Just think they're about to hit a wall, 3rd back to back set in 12 days, off a comeback win and minus their spark-plug (Isiah).

Indy has the Raps on deck which also concerns me. Was either the Pacers or Wizards today.

Some favorable numbers in the Pacers favor, so rolled with them.

:doh:

Back