Saturday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
It is with great regret that I change the subject of my title because I have butchered the English language for weeks and years going back. Lareux has finally taken me to task on it and he's right. It's not Mibbel, it's milleb... so this has been addressed, fixed and I vow to only say milleb going forward.

Went 1-3 and -4.59 last night, but beat Pinnacle to death betting Astros live UNDER when it became apparent that Anaheim had no interest in being at the park. Hamilton getting doubled off first in the 9th on a foul popup just shows where their heads are right now. I'd have to be brain dead to lay that price today with them against Houston's second best pitcher. I said the Astros won't win 45 games but they are surely playing harder than the other teams on the field at this point. That will change once they absorb some beatings, but for now it's been impressive.

Now 22-15-1 and +20.59 on the season.

Today, one early, and I'll come back with the rest later. "E" in Boston. Two decent pitchers, one off a rocky outing. Two suspect lineups with holes all over the place. UNDER 8 -102 medium. Would play UN 8 flat for the same.

Back in a bit, and GL today. Rooting Kuchar and Johnson in the Masters, my last two sniffs on OTW...

:shake:

i had your boy buddy last night, never had success going back to the well two days in a row but the Halos are in a major funk (largely thanks to that extremely difficult opening schedule getting them into said funk) and I agree that Harrell is good stuff. Thinking under more because Richards has the stuff and I'm not convinced the Astros can score close to 5 two nights in a row

thanks for the comments fellas and GL today.

Cards sucker/public side. Beer sharp. Don't matter, give me the Cards here and Wainey -1.5 as I think Yo's stats against this team speak for themselves.

Cards -1.5 +138 medium. Hopefully I don't regret laying the 155 but there's a 20k order in offering that; I'll pass it.

Johnny C has done well at Pitt and the Reddie bats woke up a little bit for the first time since Monday ayer; I'll take a stab on him in this spot against the soft-tossing Locke.

The play: Reds -134 medium.

Wind blowing out in the Bronx, and even with it being cold, I don't like these pitchers and pigpens matched up against the opposing offenses. It's a play when all I need to do is get both to 4 to get my push.

The play: Yankees OVER 9 +109 medium.

Lean Mets with the pitching matchup but Mets struggle on the road with lefties (thanks to the discussion thread for that tidbit)... no play there. Still debating a play on Big Game James but I feel the price might drop more.

GL!

glad to see you on St Louie, agree we see runs yanks game, maybe i'll follow you on Reds. My trends i have in that one are: Reds 21-7 Cueto starting after a loss game before L2 seasons and Reds 23-10 Road/vs starting LHP L2 seasons.

Get it Rex. Bol

dickey broke his nail in half may not be a factor but would they really say if it was... guess we will see. but im on KC

It is with great regret that I change the subject of my title because I have butchered the English language for weeks and years going back. Lareux has finally taken me to task on it and he's right. It's not Mibbel, it's milleb... so this has been addressed, fixed and I vow to only say milleb going forward.

Went 1-3 and -4.59 last night, but beat Pinnacle to death betting Astros live UNDER when it became apparent that Anaheim had no interest in being at the park. Hamilton getting doubled off first in the 9th on a foul popup just shows where their heads are right now. I'd have to be brain dead to lay that price today with them against Houston's second best pitcher. I said the Astros won't win 45 games but they are surely playing harder than the other teams on the field at this point. That will change once they absorb some beatings, but for now it's been impressive.

Now 22-15-1 and +20.59 on the season.

Today, one early, and I'll come back with the rest later. "E" in Boston. Two decent pitchers, one off a rocky outing. Two suspect lineups with holes all over the place. UNDER 8 -102 medium. Would play UN 8 flat for the same.

Back in a bit, and GL today. Rooting Kuchar and Johnson in the Masters, my last two sniffs on OTW...

I like it Rex! Hope you weren't upset, I even think Mibbel sounds a bit better but it didn't fit with your ongoing theme.

not a first-5 guy usually, but tonight there is a case to be made with Houston and their 2nd-best guy.

I talked about some of it earlier. I don't like Richards, no way that stiff can lay this price even to this team.

THe play: Houston +175 1st 5 medium 2u...

GL...

not sure if u bet boxing but nonito donaire looks a decent play

figure i give u somethin for the nice info i get from u

GL

Back