Saturday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 5-3 and +9.1 with a parlay winner on Diego/OV in there as well. Now 23-27-1 and -5.60 (counting my chop on Texas side and Tor UNDER in there, though not posted originally, I did list them and price became available later on Texas side, though not on the loser total at Skydome). Now -5.60 on posted plays for 2015.

Cubs favored again? I'm no Ross fan, but they just haven't got either team priced right from what I see.

The play: Diego +08 med 2u

I took a sick price on the Marlins overnight. Would not recommend a play on them at this level; got +145 for 2u before bed.

Waiting on more Colorado money to show up. I'm sure the pokers will be on them again later. I'll be on Grienke on the runline at plus money; might get -1.5 +125 or so.

White Sox should be the favorite here; Sale is the real deal Holyfield and Sanchez has had his struggles with the ChiSox.

THe play: Chisox +105 med 2u

Balty/Boston drew an okay ump and two gascans. After last night, I expect runs galore today.

The play: Bal/Bos OVER 8.5 -115 med to big 2.5u

Tanaka getting this respect on his name alone; Odorizzi is a better pitcher already and Tampa is the superior team.

The play: Tampa +101 med 2u

Houston favored over Anaheim is laughable regardless of who the pitchers are.

The play: Anaheim +110 med to big 2.5u

GL!

:shake:

Added Pelicans +12 -105 in the nuba medium 2u.

Running very very good right now. Had Reading +1.5 pretty big and Chelsea even money this morning and tacked on some ChiSox -105 for shits and grins first five right when the Tigers were running out on the field.

pokers against me on the Balty/Boston total. Fuck 'em.

The play: 1 more unit on Bal/Bos OV 8.5 -105.

Fights:

Hettes +140 med 2u
Sullivan +145 med 2u
Cummins -120 chip shove 3.5u
Miller +166 small to med 1.5u
Vanzant -125 chipper 3u
Holloway +130 med 2u
Machida i will bet as soon as i think it's topped out and coming down, med 2u at +150 or better

so lucky. Balty has too many holes in its lineup. That division is Toronto's for the taking this year, if ever.

Adding Milwaukee +8 in the nuba. Maybe there will be some continued luck in the Nuba if I'm not gonna get any in the baseball today.

Back