Saturday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Went 2-5 and blew 6.04 last night. How depressing to stay up and watch that Boston/Yankees fiasco.

Reddies -122 big 4u play. Need I say more, with Johnny on the bump at this level at home, just bet it and forget it.

Colorado -1 run avg. +137 med to big 2.5u. I will be looking to go against Hammel early and often. Cubs just don't hit with RISP. It will be a recurring theme all year, although less of one once they call up that 3B.

San Diego -103 small 1u. Was hoping for Shields at plus money but they're not stupid. Giants are banged up and the one thing they can count on (Affeldt) blew it last night. James at home as a small dog is good enough for me here to warrant a tiny investment.

Boston -104 small 1u. Anti-Yankees bet. Boston just has more bats, plain and simple. Yankee guy is a converted reliever, and their bullpen got cooked last night.

Min/Cws UNDER 8.5 even med 2u. Step right up, Mr. Hirschbeck!

Oakland -1 run avg. +105 med to big 2.5u. Why the move on Seattle? Happ is a back-end guy, Oakland is the superior team at this point and going with their ace, off a stellar effort. No brainer.

KC/Anaheim UNDER 7.5 will be a bet... "E" deal, and Weaver won't be as bad as he was in the opener, although his fastball sitting at 83 is a concern. Guthrie has been serviceable in his starts at the Big A. Waiting on better price...

i waiting on Pirates to get better price, McCutcheon might sit, but the Beer pitcher is a disease.... also what is the deal with the Marlins game, they betting Tampons like this Cosart has the hiv....

:shake:

Added Fish -103 small to med 1.5u at post.

Archer is on my fantasy team,but this move fromthe open was ridiculous. Florida is a vastly better team right now.

Back