Saturday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Interesting day. Every single one and I mean all of my leans, about 6 of them, win, and I lose the two I bet. I did okay on the side so take it and move on. Ended 0-2 and -4.58. Now 30-29 and +1.82 on the year.

Lean Zimmermann after his last start but it's more of a dislike for that slob Lynn. Not much value here as the Cards have tagged "Z" routinely when facing him. Looks like we could get some runs today in DC. The ump doesn't hurt me.

The play: Wash OVER 7 +101 medium 2u

Made Beer a bit higher but passing for now. Wandy has gotten hit harder in each progressive start.

Made Rockies lower but don't like either pitcher enough to bet.

Doyers not hitting for fuck right now, but who knows about this Zona pitcher.

Think there will be sharp money for Diego; I have no idea.

BUDDY Norris gets the ball today fresh off a scoreless outing in Toronto. People who are seriously wondering who I would be on today, well, let's just put it like this. If you read any of the Sunday night in-game thread (30 pages long, the last 4-5 were Yankee/Boston), then you would figure out two of my sides very quickly today.

The play: Baltimore +133 (after commish) big 3 units.

I think something might be physically wrong with Chen from watching him last out. Would advise to use caution if you like KC or UNDER. Nothing for me yet.

Captain K -1.5 seems too obvious. I missed it last night so passing today.

Archer gets a mully for his last, ran through the Yankees last year when their lineup was better, and Nova still blows, despite his luckboxing ways Sunday night. This will be a mauling. RIP on the Yankee season; April 18 was the date of death. This will begin their descent into the cellar, and it all started last night. These next two games will be humiliations.

The play: Tampa -1.5 runs (waiting for better price, expect to take +160 or so, and if so that will be big for 3u. Anything at +155 to +160 will be for 2.5 units).

Texas awfully cheap; they are vastly more talented and don't have a pitching mismatch here. Lewis wasn't the primary culprit for the loss in his debut. You can have that ChiSox pitcher; he stinks.

The play: Texas -1.5 +170 medium 2 units.

No boxing or hockey for me. I will have some nuba and will post now.

Good luck today!

:goal:

Go today Rex. Will be a fun next 2 months (busy for you I'm sure) with the Nuba playoffs, MLb, Kentucky Derby and then wrap it up with the World Cup and can't wait to hear your thoughts throughout.

love to hear where you sit on the Yanks, but what was the catalyst for the end of season besides the blown lead?

they stink. Rotation full of question marks. Bullpen won't be as good, and the lineup is subpar for an AL team. The infield might be the worst for the Yankees since their dog days of the 80s.

i don't care what anyone says about the smogers--their offense is a joke...all these 'big stars' and scoring any more than 2 runs is almost impossible for them, no matter how bad the opposing pitcher is.

i don't care what anyone says about the smogers--their offense is a joke...all these 'big stars' and scoring any more than 2 runs is almost impossible for them, no matter how bad the opposing pitcher is.

I see what you did here

Back