Saturday's CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK fellas. Big weekend ahead once again. I hope to stay as hot as I was last weekend - it was one of the best in my life when you couple the two big Niffel bets and a lot of baseball winners, too...

Today: (All medium unless stated otherwise)

Duke -2. Kaipo coming off injury might show game rust. The Dookies shoulda won one last week and will be hungry to beat a I-A this time out after a close game in Annapolis last year. I like Cutcliffe and he seems to have these guys going the right way.

Nevada plus 27. Mizzou very potent offensively but the invaders from Reno saw a good offense last week and held a potent QB to 19-for-46 passing. Let's see if they can somewhat contain Daniel and score enough to get inside this large impost.

SMU plus 36.5. Read above. June Jones has began to stamp this team. This line looks to be a touchdown too high.

NM St/Nebraska OVER 61.

Penn State -27.5 - Cuse woefully overmatched here. Only chance is late backdoor points but line looks to be close to a touchdown cheap.

Iowa State plus 14. Thanks to Dr. Bob and his legions, I get to bet on well-coached Gene Chizik and his improved Clones in this rivalry game, where they have basically owned the series ATS lately.

Clemson -18.5 for a big bet. They dominated this game last year and I don't see anything different this time around. Playing at home and now on the conference championship fast-track, this price looks a touchdown or so cheap as well.

Western Michigan -7.5 - Broncos too many weapons for host Vandals, even in Moscow. Big game for WMU if they want to be the "Ball State" of this year (go to a minor bowl as third MAC representative).

Central Michigan -3 - Last week's disparity makes this price a lot cheaper than it should be. Bobcats well schooled and well coached but they don't have the firepower to trade punches with LeFevour and the Chippewa offense.

Ohio State plus 11.5. - Way too many for this kind of talent. I expect Wells to play and even if he doesn't, this game has the potential to go to the gun.

Bowling Green plus 17. I might have a bad rating on one or both teams, but I made this game 11.5 - The Broncos are awfully tough on the blue field but BG has already played two major conference foes and won't be in awe.

Florida Atlantic plus 17. Rusty Smith and FAU offense should have enough weapons to trade punches with Sparty into the fourth quarter.

Bama -27.5 for a big bet. WKU starting QB isn't playing, and I don't see them scoring much against much superior athletic and speedy Bama defense, particularly with how much Bammer struggled with Tulane last week. Woodshed time.

LSU -41.5. I would hammer this for more but the hurricane has me slighly concerned. Les names his score here, and LSU's fourth-stringers should be scoring well into the fourth quarter.

GL fellas...

:cheers:

GL today Rex, I was considering Clemson today also. I think NCST will have a tough time getting anything going offensively. Likewise think Penn St. should roll.

Good luck Rex, on quite a few of them with you.

I was leaning hard on Nevada yesterday, and I agree with you after Nevada got to see Harrell last week, they should be ready for Daniels.

Boy, I hope you have a great week, Rex.
I'm on Duke, Nevada, Iowa State, Central Mich, and Fla-Atlantic.
May go on WMU. I was waiting to see what you were doing with that one. 'an_horse'

no play here on the others.

LSU -41.5. I would hammer this for more but the hurricane has me slighly concerned. Les names his score here, and LSU's fourth-stringers should be scoring well into the fourth quarter.

Baton Rouge is feeling no hurricane effects today, and the fans are ready to get out to the game and cheer since they missed last week. Les Miles mentioned in his weekly radio show that freshman Jordan Jefferson would most likely play. This took me off LSU for the entire game. I thought Crowton would play Hatch and Lee the entire game to assess them heading into Auburn, but I guess not. I'm on LSU -24 1H. GL to us, Rexy

I like Clemson better as a second-half bet, after the new OL starters have gotten used to the speed of the game, and the State lack of depth starts to takeits toll.

GL.

GL, Rexy.

Great looking card, almost exactly what I'm on. Only difference is Syracuse. Mitch Browning is the OC at Cuse and he was the OC at Minnesota. The players are different, but the scheme is identical and under Browning MN had a winning record at Penn St.

Rexy - PLEASANTLY surprised to see you on Clemson and LSU with me - two bets that not many on this forum are talking about, but I think both come in rather easily. Keep up the good work.

GL fellas.

Fondy - Not many times do we have full-card agreements. Let's hope today is a good one.

Thanks guys, and I've added San Jose State -6.5. I would lay 7 smaller. Diego State was victim of playing poor ND team last week. Jose far outplayed Corn in Lincoln from all accounts. Note Tomey's great record as a small home fave...

Thanks fellas.

Let's go Alimony.

Weather, schmeather...

FAU/Mich State OVER 61. I don't care if it's Billy on the under or not; I don't see either team being held to less than 30.

Wow how bad was I on Florida Atlantic?

Sheez. Please hang in there on defense and allow your shutout to get me to juice out on that game...

Back