SaturDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins

Saturday
early
Detroit Tigers -150* <small>vs</small> New York Yankees 300/200

Detroit Tigers -1 -127* <small>vs</small> New York Yankees 254/200

Detroit Tigers 1st 5 Innings -½ -115* <small>vs</small> New York Yankees 230/200

Toronto Blue Jays -120* <small>vs</small> Oakland Athletics 120/100

GLTA

GL to the best of the best. Kinda strange the NFL having only 1 game today and tomorrow. Must have something to do with added rest to heal for next week?

Laid off the Detroit game because days rest favored Yankees. Hope you get it. BOL

Like LAD -1 +100, Hernandez terrible road and day splits and Greinke solid at home and good track record vs. TB hitters. TB bullpen suspect.

Hugh, Thanks and GL

jk, go Tigs GL

tuck, ur capping style seems to be doing well, keep up the good work

Tim, Dodgers continue to find ways to win and Tampa Bay have struggled holding on to leads of late. It looked like Hernandez may be joining the excellence that was the Tampa Bay rotation when he pitched a rare complete game victory. But Hernandez followed that with his most recent outing in which he allowed 3 runs on 8 hits in 4 2/3 IP. That outing was far more consistent with his YTD numbers of 6-11 and 4.75 ERA. Those decline when pitching on the road as Tampa Bay has won just 2/9 Hernandez road starts in which he has a 5.71 ERA. Greinke is again pitching Lights Out from a home mound. The Dodgers have won 8/9 Greinke home starts in which he has a 2.56 ERA and 0.96 WHIP. Greinke is in great current form as in his last 9 outings, coinciding with the Dodgers hot streak, he has gone 6-1 with a 2.74 ERA. I'll ride with U on this one GL
Los Angeles Dodgers -143* <small>vs</small> Tampa Bay Rays 143/100
Los Angeles Dodgers -1 -102* <small>vs</small> Tampa Bay Rays 102/100

Fellas, I am having trouble finding a helluva lot to play...some of these lines remind me of the last two wks of Sept

GL Blood - glad you like the Dodgers as well today. I took a small play on Adam Scott under 70.5 today. Have Scott vs. Rose and Haas vs. Kaymer in the tourney matchups.

GL Blood - glad you like the Dodgers as well today. I took a small play on Adam Scott under 70.5 today. Have Scott vs. Rose and Haas vs. Kaymer in the tourney matchups.

I put all of my golf funds on Dufner....since he is hot and nothing bothers him, I like him to hang in there

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"][/TD]
[TD]8/10/13 11:15am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]24
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]20
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/10/13 2:45pm Majors Golf 339 Jason Dufner (3rd Rnd) -120* <small>vs</small> Jim Furyk (3rd Rnd) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]8/10/13 11:15am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]20
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]27
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/10/13 2:55pm Majors Golf 411 Jason Dufner (3rd Rnd) +135* <small>vs</small> Adam Scott (3rd Rnd) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]8/10/13 11:12am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]50
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"] 211
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]8/10/13 2:30pm Majors Golf 1 J.Dufner wins PGA Championship +420* <small>vs</small> Field wins PGA Championship
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

adding

1. 8/10/2013 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 967 Minnesota Twins* +109 vs Chicago White Sox
    M Pelfrey - R Listed A Rienzo - R Listed
    Risking 50 To Win 54
  2. 8/10/2013 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 967 Minnesota Twins/Chicago White Sox* Over 8 -147
    M Pelfrey - R Listed A Rienzo - R Listed
    Risking 73 To Win 50
Twins warming up a bit and try for a seventh win in nine games. Neither starter much to talks about with Rienzo@ 0-0, 3.46 in his first two MLB starts. Pelfrey is 0-2, 3.92 in his last four starts. Pelfrey has been better over the past five weeks since returning from a stint on the disabled list with a back strain. He's posted a 3.31 ERA in his last six starts - his ERA was at 6.11 when he hit the DL - though he's 1-3 as Minnesota has given him five total runs of support in his last five.Though Pelfrey's numbers haven't been bad lately, he's still not getting very deep into games. He labored through 104 pitches in five innings Sunday, allowing two runs in five innings before Arcia's seventh-inning homer provided the difference in a 3-2 win over Houston. But I will take his experience and the Twins win streak to help this dog

Decided to play Pads +185, impressed with Ross L3 starts and SD decent on road vs. LH's 10-10, hitting .265 and scoring 5.2 r/9. This seems like a good price here to me.

Decided to play Pads +185, impressed with Ross L3 starts and SD decent on road vs. LH's 10-10, hitting .265 and scoring 5.2 r/9. This seems like a good price here to me.

Thanks buddy. I have looked at this one several times and cant make up my mind.
The Reds seem to have put their funk behind them. Since averaging 1.7 runs and hitting .178 during a 1-6 stretch, they've scored 5.2 per game and batted .256 while winning four of five.Reds trying for its first four-game winning streak since a five-game run May 20-25. Cingrani is 2-0, 2.41 in his last three starts and has struck out 18 over 12-plus innings in his last two starts, though he walked five in an 8-3 win over St. Louis last Saturday. He allowed three runs and four hits over five-plus innings.Cingrani has limited opponents to three runs or fewer in each of his five home starts, though he's only made it through six innings once.While Ross is 2-1, 1.35 in his last three the Padres have only hit .135 with runners in scoring position while averaging 2.7 runs over their last 10 games. Hundley,Gyorko are in lengthy slumps, while Forsy the ended a 7-for-63 slide by going 2 for 4 with a home run in the opener. I like Ross but Like the Reds in this spot also. I may have to leave this one alone Hope U hit it Tim

Wise, we went 5-0 in early games and 4pm games are looking good also....but I sure as hell am having trouble getting my hands around the late games. And U know, I gotta play them :)

hope u dont much reasoning on these three because its mostly feel

1. 8/10/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 959 Pittsburgh Pirates* -133 vs Colorado Rockies
    A Burnett - R Listed J Nicasio - R Listed
    Risking 133 To Win 100
  2. 8/10/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 961 New York Mets* +156 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
    Z Wheeler - R Listed B McCarthy - R Listed
    Risking 100 To Win 156
  3. 8/10/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 970 Cleveland Indians* -111 vs Los Angeles Angels
    C Wilson - L Listed U Jimenez - R Listed
    Risking 111 To Win 100
  4. 8/10/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 973 Texas Rangers* -1 -175 vs Houston Astros
    D Holland - L Listed B Peacock - R Listed
    Risking 350 To Win 200

For whatever its worth, I don't see a single thing I like for baseball tonight. Not even a lean. steelers overs I think is the best play left. GL

not in love with the Braves tonite but I dont think it wise to be against them either

Atlanta Braves* -1 -156 vs Miami Marlins
N Eovaldi - R Listed A Wood - L Listed
Risking 156 To Win 100

Dufner just showed some emotion :)
I did too when Adam dbogeyed 16 lol....Blood the kid Jordan has pitched pretty well for the Nats and Wash has hit Lee pretty well overall. I just couldn't make a play on them though, just too inconsistent though I think Philly is struggling even more.

I did too when Adam dbogeyed 16 lol....Blood the kid Jordan has pitched pretty well for the Nats and Wash has hit Lee pretty well overall. I just couldn't make a play on them though, just too inconsistent though I think Philly is struggling even more.

thanks buddy, hoping u saw something i missed GL

Seattle Mariners* -160 vs Milwaukee Brewers
T Gorzelanny - L Listed H Iwakuma - R Listed
Risking 80 To Win 50 [TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I was tempted to play Bost tonight but laid off and just riding the Pads, GL Blood.

Back