SaturDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Fri went 16-6-2 +12.22 ytd +29.86

Sat....and only one day game, WTF
952 San Francisco Giants* -135 vs New York Mets x half
951 New York Mets/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -170 x half
I dont see much here to play on. Moore who was brought in from Tampa Bay to add to the depth of the Giants’ rotation and he has been sharp but the lefty has yet to win as a National Leaguer but pitched well his first two starts, allowing two runs and three hits over six innings in each but didn’t get much offensive support. Now that the Giants are finding their bats again, I like SF to win this one.

Nice work, great to see you having a good run here Blood. Keep up the good work.

954 Pittsburgh Pirates* -117 vs Miami Marlins x1
953 Miami Marlins/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 9 -152 x1Pirates are playing much better in Aug and Fish are really missingStanton and Bour. I rate these SP's bout even

955 St. Louis Cardinals* -134 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
955 St. Louis Cardinals/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 9½ -160 x 1
while I like Hellickson, but the Cards are playing better ball at present

957 Washington Nationals* -1 -227 vs Atlanta Braves x3 ...Nats the better tm all the way around

960 Cincinnati Reds* +147 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
959 Los Angeles Dodgers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8½ -151 x half
Anderson was hit hard in his first game and his pen has struggled some with a 3.92 ERA in their last 10 games. The Reds offense has been solid of late as they have averaged 5.10 rpg in their last 10 games and this is a hitter’s park, with their home games averaging 9.59 rpg.

961 Chicago Cubs* -141 vs Colorado Rockies x3
961 Chicago Cubs/Colorado Rockies* Over 11 -135 x1...Hoffman is making his first MLB start and he was 6-9, 4.02 in 22 AAA starts this year against the best team in baseball and that hasn't lost much in the month of August. I like this Ov although I rarely do well on the Rocks totals

963 Arizona Diamondbacks* -127 vs San Diego Padres x1
963 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Over 8 -130 x1
ranks in the top 10 in the Majors in production against left handed pitching and Richard has struggled this season, and likely will not go deep so Arizona will get a shot at the Padres weak pen.

965 Texas Rangers* -105 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
965 Texas Rangers/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 9 -165 x half
Odorizzi has been outstanding of late and Rays are playing decent ball...but im not getting off of the Rangers bandwagon just yet

968 Baltimore Orioles* -132 vs Houston Astros x3
967 Houston Astros/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -125 x half
Tillman has been outstanding for the O's, allowing three or fewer runs in seven out of his last eight starts and he has a dominating 8-1 record at home. Fiers has allowed 9 runs over his last two starts and has a terrible 6.00 ERA over his last 6 starts. I like this one

par

1. 8/20/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 957 Washington Nationals* -1 -227 vs Atlanta Braves
    M Scherzer - R Listed T Jenkins - R Listed
  2. 8/20/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 968 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -101 vs Houston Astros
    M Fiers - R Listed C Tillman - R Listed
Risking 200 To Win 373

969 Boston Red Sox* -1 +100 vs Detroit Tigers x half
969 Boston Red Sox/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -120 x half
i can make a case for either tm here but the Sox are playing better ball at the moment.

971 Toronto Blue Jays* -101 vs Cleveland Indians x2 ....I like the way Sanchez is pitching right now to Tomlin. He’s given up two runs or less in nine of 10 starts, while Tomlin has given up 17 runs over his last three.

973 Oakland Athletics* +180 vs Chicago White Sox x half ...to much value here for me to turn down for a small play, Sale is 0-4, 4.43 in his last six starts

Like a prize racehorse, you're gonna finish strong. Good luck tonite, my friend.

:beer4:

Good Luck Today , Bud :shake:

Nice run Hound. Continued success :cheers3:

So happy you're well into the black Mr Hound, stay healthy sir

cream always rises... GL Blood

Like a prize racehorse, you're gonna finish strong. Good luck tonite, my friend.

:beer4:

Thank U very much fellas.I do appreciate the kind words. GLTU :shake:

Hoping Moore got his wildness out of him in the 1st 3 innings...but at least the Ov is looking good :) 3-1 top of 4th

976 Kansas City Royals* -165 vs Minnesota Twins x2
976 Kansas City Royals* -1 -130 vs Minnesota Twins x1
976 Kansas City Royals* -½ -120 vs Minnesota Twins for 1st 5 Innings x2
975 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -140 x1975 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Under 5 -140 for 1st 5 Innings x1
a helluva line move on this game...I am impressed with the good ball that KC is playing. Kennedy snapped his lengthy winless stretch in his last start. He is pitching well at the moment and with the Twins not hitting all that well, makes this attractive. Santiago just isnt playing like the Twins had hoped.

I'm really liking the over in the braves nats game. And like Atlanta tt over 3. But I figure if they score over 3 the game over is a lock

in game

8/20/2016 4:00 PM Live In-Play Baseball 9952 San Francisco Giants* +235 vs New York Mets
Fixed Price
Risking 50 To Win 118

looks like value to me

I'm really liking the over in the braves nats game. And like Atlanta tt over 3. But I figure if they score over 3 the game over is a lock

I tend to agree Bama. Jenkins has not been a good starter He got hit hard in his first meeting with the Nats and they should do it to him again.I look for the Nats to put up at lest5 or so...I think U talked me into the Ov. 7 of their last nine games went over for Nats and seven of their last eight games went over for my Braves. BOL

par

1. 8/20/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 957 Washington Nationals* -250 vs Atlanta Braves
    M Scherzer - R Listed T Jenkins - R Listed
  2. 8/20/2016 7:15 PM MLB Baseball 976 Kansas City Royals* -173 vs Minnesota Twins
    H Santiago - L Listed I Kennedy - R Listed
  3. 8/20/2016 9:10 PM MLB Baseball 980 Seattle Mariners* -220 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    W Peralta - R Listed F Hernandez - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 221

977 New York Yankees* +102 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
fading the Angels here...I hate to play on rookie pitchers with Cessa is making first MLB start for the Yanks but Nolasco is struggling and Yanks are trying to play decent ball

Ditto! Your thoughtfulness of your post have been very useful. Looking forward to following you thru football. Thank you
Thank U Jeffeo, I look forward to college ball and hope we do well
Dont be afraid to jump in the thread with ur thoughts
GL to U

Back