969 Detroit Tigers/Minnesota Twins* Over 9 -120 x1 no side play

973 Seattle Mariners* +106 vs Boston Red Sox x1

973 Seattle Mariners/Boston Red Sox* Under 9½ -172 x1

981 Baltimore Orioles* +106 vs Chicago Cubs x2

981 Baltimore Orioles/Chicago Cubs* Under 7½ -130 x1

GL Gentlemen

Got 15 cents with Seattle conflict in Cubs game but both of us have plus money

957 Atlanta Braves* -127 vs Cincinnati Reds x4
957 Atlanta Braves* -128 vs Cincinnati Reds x1... The Reds are ice cold, while the Braves are on fire with wins in 8 of 10. Leake has been struggling of late with a 1.42 WHIP and a 5.21 ERA. and still no one respecting Santana@6-0, 3.18 in his last seven starts. Yes he gives up some runs but his team gives him more runs

952 Washington Nationals* -165 vs San Francisco Giants x2
951 San Francisco Giants/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -120 x half

953 St. Louis Cardinals* -106 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
953 St. Louis Cardinals/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -163 x1

955 Pittsburgh Pirates* +125 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
955 Pittsburgh Pirates/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -190 x2 ... best Over on the board imo and maybe the best dog on the board today .

:bravo: nice to have the over in Minny locked in 3 innings

whatever the Twins batters are drinking, they need to bottle it and sell it cause they could make more than MLB is paying them...very nice to see there bats come alive. The Twins have always held a spot in my heart.

GL today bones

959 Miami Marlins* +100 vs Colorado Rockies x1
959 Miami Marlins/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -135 x1

San Diego Padres/Arizona Diamondbacks ????? some one will have to talk me into a play either way here I dont see one side or total

GL today blood. Any preseason games you really like?

funny u ask kdo I just played 264 Buffalo Bills* -3 -115 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers x1.5 yeah, I broke my 1U limit on preseason for the 2nd time this yr. Tampa is running a no huddle O and it aint working. They are learning a new D and it aint working. The Bill have shown me that they can score with their 1st O and I think they have a good game....but u know how preseason goes. lay ur coin down and pray :)
Also played the 263 Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Buffalo Bills* Over 41 -150 x1 ...I know no one here buys pts in pro ball but me, but 41 is a key # in footballif u notices my Overs in nfl didnt do good last nite

GL

capping the rest now but its time consuming

Still raining in Wrigley, with the O's down 4-2 in the 2nd, I sure hope they cancel this sumbitch...

:prayer

971 Detroit Tigers/Minnesota Twins* Over 9 -120 x1 Verlander has lost some vilocity over the yrs and M just hasnt produced since coming up in 08 so I think another Over is possible here.

977 Kansas City Royals* -117 vs Texas Rangers x 2
977 Kansas City Royals/Texas Rangers* Under 9½ -135 x1 ...fading Tex has made me a pocket full of coin this yr and I see no reason to stop now

975 Houston Astros* +138 vs Cleveland Indians x 1
975 Houston Astros/Cleveland Indians* Under 8 -145 x1 ...McHugh @ 3-0, 1.42 in his last four starts and the Stros surprising play has also been good to me. I know the Indians are decent @ home but I;ll stay with the rd dog

Was disappointed not to see a play in the Sam Houston game. I went Unders for quarter, half and game. I hit the quarter easy and then watched these teams score 2 TDs in the first 30 seconds of the 2nd quarter and 3 more TDs by mid 2nd quarter. Whacky whacky here we come!

in both college and the Pros, I can see how involved these officials want to be. Flags are being thrown on every 3rd play of not every other play.

I'm leaving the Angels and A's side alone but kinda like this Over
979 Los Angeles Angels/Oakland Athletics* Over 6 -190 x1 Lester has been descent but he not shutting any teams completely down

Was disappointed not to see a play in the Sam Houston game. I went Unders for quarter, half and game. I hit the quarter easy and then watched these teams score 2 TDs in the first 30 seconds of the 2nd quarter and 3 more TDs by mid 2nd quarter. Whacky whacky here we come!

in both college and the Pros, I can see how involved these officials want to be. Flags are being thrown on every 3rd play of not every other play.

What do u see tonite Wise, I;m still looking
agree with ur officials thought

I'm looking at the Skins-Ravens game and Total currently. I'll keep you posted. Do you like anything in this game?

Bloody, I'm really liking the Browns team total under 23. I see Wire is on the game under. This game looks to me as if it has Rams written all over it. Also, I just heard and knew the Rams hadn't game planned at all the first 2 games. They game planned for this game.

I'm looking at the Skins-Ravens game and Total currently. I'll keep you posted. Do you like anything in this game?
I like the RED Skins +3 and Over but havent played anything beside this early game and its a piece of crap game so far
Makes me wonder if I should just call it a nite and watch my Braves
I can see the TT Under and I lean Rams

Even though it is a ligitimate protest, the old '''Hitter in box, pitcher on the rubber''' rule, I dont think the protest is up held but if it is, the game would resume with one out in the fourth, Myers on first and Escobar at the plate. Since the book have ruled it final, I dont see it changing our play but then again I dont remember having this happened to one of my

Sat went 14-11-0 -1.98 now two losing days in a row YTD 90.72 I need +10 U to reach my goal before football starts

GLTA

Back