bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thur went 9-5-1 +6.2 YTD +120.27U xnfl went 6-6-1 -1.8 ytd -1.3U

Sat
early
966 Toronto Blue Jays* -108 vs New York Yankees x1
966 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 +131 vs New York Yankees x1
965 New York Yankees/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 7 -170 x1
Toronto had some problems with Tanaka in the past but he is not pitching his best of late.He has given up eight homers in five starts since the All-Star break going 1-2, 4.50 in his last three starts.Estrada was effective in Sunday's 2-0 victory, yielding three hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings while holding the top three hitters in the Yankees lineup - Ellsbury, Gardner and Rodriguez hitless in nine at-bats.

967 Seattle Mariners* -144 vs Boston Red Sox x1
no total for me (lean over) but if U have thoughts i would like to hear them
Not big on this match.Boston has lost the last six starts by Miley (8-9, 4.68), 5.05 ERA in 10 starts at Fenway Park. Boston is 0-6 in Miley's last six outings.Red Sox minus Ramirez and Castillo, both of whom have foot injuries.The Sox were fired up on Friday after finding out manager Farrell is going to miss the rest of the season in order to undergo cancer treatment. They destroyed the Mariners, 15-1. That was a tribute game to Farrell.The Red Sox had been playing the string out so maybe a letdown occurring today. Seattle had been playing well despite Friday's defeat. The Mariners are 7-4 in their last 11 games and have won the last three series they have played.

3 xnfl games today
276 Minnesota Vikings* -3 -130 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers x2
if there is a preseason game to load up on it may be this one.

278 Houston Texans* -2½ -120 vs San Francisco 49ers x half
I have gone back and forth on this play. I finally decided that SF is in to much of a mess on and off the field

280 Arizona Cardinals* -2 -125 vs Kansas City Chiefs x1
Reid treats preseason like practice while Bruce Arians likes to win

My Rams oline is a big question mark. I was at the game last night and watch their center position get overwhelmed. Saffold got hurt again. Didn't take more than 3 plays. Good call on that game buddy. GL today!

BOL blood, like the vikes, texans, jays, m's...haven't looked at the cards (nfl)...don't have a feel for the early totals

BOL today Blood :shake:

BOL my friend.

Thanks guys GL to U

BOL blood, like the vikes, texans, jays, m's...haven't looked at the cards (nfl)...don't have a feel for the early totals
Thanks mrob, Glad we see those alike...if this wasnt preseason I would have at least a nickle on the Vikes today but it would be against my religion to loadup on any pre-season anything :)

Wise, Thanks buddy...not doing as well on preseason as I would like but at least putting a little on the games is making me watch and get a 'feel of whats to come...Sorry about ur injuries

I'm ready for some real football come Thrusday Evening Sept 3rd

Thanks and BOL guys

wow, I could not have been more wrong on the early games!!

951 Pittsburgh Pirates/New York Mets* Over 7 -155 x half

954 Atlanta Braves* -1½ +310 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
954 Atlanta Braves* +145 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x 1
953 Arizona Diamondbacks/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -132 x1

955 Philadelphia Phillies* +165 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
955 Philadelphia Phillies/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -155 x half

958 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -138 vs Miami Marlins x1
957 Miami Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 7½ -155 x1

960 Colorado Rockies* -112 vs San Diego Padres x half
959 San Diego Padres/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -155 x half

962 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -138 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
961 Cincinnati Reds/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -180 x1

963 Washington Nationals/San Francisco Giants* Over 6 -155 x1

969 Oakland Athletics* +119 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
969 Oakland Athletics/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -148 x half

972 Houston Astros* -143 vs Detroit Tigers x half
971 Detroit Tigers/Houston Astros* Under 7½ -120 x half

974 Kansas City Royals* -1 -104 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
973 Los Angeles Angels/Kansas City Royals* Under 7½ -115 x1

973 Los Angeles Angels/Kansas City Royals* Under 7½ -115 x half

977 Tampa Bay Rays* -125 vs Texas Rangers x half
977 Tampa Bay Rays/Texas Rangers* Under 9 -160 x half

979 Chicago Cubs* -115 vs Chicago White Sox x1
979 Chicago Cubs/Chicago White Sox* Over 7 -135 x1

Why minny over bucs?

my opinion only as the line hasnt moved.... Tampa coach Lovie Smith and Vikes Zimmer are both defensive minded head coaches, so I look for both defenses to be the dominant.But Zimmer and the Vikes like to win preseason and have enough depth to win this by 10 imo

3 xnfl games today
276 Minnesota Vikings* -3 -130 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers x2
if there is a preseason game to load up on it may be this one.

278 Houston Texans* -2½ -120 vs San Francisco 49ers x half
I have gone back and forth on this play. I finally decided that SF is in to much of a mess on and off the field

280 Arizona Cardinals* -2 -125 vs Kansas City Chiefs x1
Reid treats preseason like practice while Bruce Arians likes to win
Vikings are a huge play for me for a preseason game.

Vikings did look good last week. Their QB play after TB is a little suspect but everywhere else the depth looked good. GL!

my opinion only as the line hasnt moved.... Tampa coach Lovie Smith and Vikes Zimmer are both defensive minded head coaches, so I look for both defenses to be the dominant.But Zimmer and the Vikes like to win preseason and have enough depth to win this by 10 imo
Preseason is all about motivation. With the passing of Mike's dad this week, the team has rallied around him (he will be leaving for the funeral right after the game), and after the shitty effort at their Thursday practice, he will have them ready to go tonight or guys won't have jobs next week. The motivated team at home against an average team with a rookie QB making his first start, Zimmer trying to instill a winning atmosphere in Minnesota, and still having tickets to sell for the season, has me all over the Vikings tonight.

Preseason is all about motivation. With the passing of Mike's dad this week, the team has rallied around him (he will be leaving for the funeral right after the game), and after the shitty effort at their Thursday practice, he will have them ready to go tonight or guys won't have jobs next week. The motivated team at home against an average team with a rookie QB making his first start, Zimmer trying to instill a winning atmosphere in Minnesota, and still having tickets to sell for the season, has me all over the Vikings tonight.

real good stuff Bear, Thanks

par

1. 8/15/2015 8:00 PM NFL Football 276 Minnesota Vikings* -172 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  2. 8/15/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 954 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -190 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
    P Corbin - L Listed M Foltynewicz - R Listed
Risking 200 To Win 283

par

1. 8/15/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 951 Pittsburgh Pirates* +2½ -365 vs New York Mets
    C Morton - R Listed J Niese - L Listed
  2. 8/15/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 955 Philadelphia Phillies* +2½ -250 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    J Williams - R Listed J Nelson - R Listed
  3. 8/15/2015 7:15 PM MLB Baseball 958 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -138 vs Miami Marlins
    B Hand - L Listed J Lackey - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 208

par
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 8/15/2015 7:15 PM MLB Baseball 958 St. Louis Cardinals* -195 vs Miami Marlins
    B Hand - L Listed J Lackey - R Listed
  2. 8/15/2015 9:10 PM MLB Baseball 962 Los Angeles Dodgers* -174 vs Cincinnati Reds
    D Holmberg - L Listed B Anderson - L Listed
  3. 8/15/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 972 Houston Astros* +2½ -375 vs Detroit Tigers
    J Verlander - R Listed C McHugh - R Listed
  4. 8/15/2015 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 974 Kansas City Royals* -147 vs Los Angeles Angels
    M Shoemaker - R Listed J Cueto - R Listed
  5. 8/15/2015 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 977 Tampa Bay Rays* -125 vs Texas Rangers
    C Archer - R Listed C Lewis - R Listed
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 50 To Win 406
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hey Man, how are you? Have you capped/any leans in CFB yet? just wondering I hope you are well I'm still buries probably for another week or so

Hey Man, how are you? Have you capped/any leans in CFB yet? just wondering I hope you are well I'm still buries probably for another week or so
Hi Lady, I told U to find a 'sugar daddy' to take care of U so U could quit working so damn hard. I have done a cursory capp on all of the 1st wk (and into the 3rd wk) of college ball but holding to my normal tradition of never posting untill the Sun before the 1st game.I like a bunch but will narrow it down to a double handfull to play. I can see now that I will have to buy some pts to some key #s but thats ok, I'm used to it
Take care Babe

I thought you were my sugar daddy! Sunday before the first game it is! I look forward to making some $$$ with you! Man U & Chelsea is on!

Back