601 Minnesota Lynx/Tulsa Shock* Under 166 x 1

603 Indiana Fever/Phoenix Mercury* Under155 -120 x1

Last edited:
GL this weekend Blood.

Looking forward to your Braves analysis for tonite

blood bol my brother you like anybody in baseball a lot 1 game

GL this weekend Blood.

Looking forward to your Braves analysis for tonite

bones... The Padres have hit the ball better since the break but they're still the worst offense in baseball this yr but I think Santana can shut them down tonite. Santana has a 2.55 ERA & 1.09 WHIP in his last six starts and he's allowed just 2 earned runs in his last 14 innings against the Padres with 17 strikeouts and just 2 walks and has won each of his last three starts, looking especially good in his last two games allowing just one run combined over 15 1/3 innings. Kennedy returns after missing a start because of soreness in his left side and while his overall ERA & WHIP look decent, he has been struggling with his control of late, walking 12 batters in his last three starts, spanning 21 IP. He has been hit for a 4.84 ERA & 1.52 WHIP in his last four starts against Atlanta, and his numbers at home are nothing special in 2014 ,worse at home than on the road and the Padres have lost 7 of his 11 team starts here.
Trying to look at this game from just a baseball capper and not a homer, I think the Braves are worth a play but we must be aware that Atl's bats are hurting but this will be a low scoring game and I believe they can get 3 runs to win this one.
Hope this helps bones GL

911 Atlanta Braves* -108 vs San Diego Padres x2
911 Atlanta Braves* -1 +122 vs San Diego Padres x2
911 Atlanta Braves/San Diego Padres* Under 7 -170 x2

blood bol my brother you like anybody in baseball a lot 1 game

d8...if I were in Vegas and had a big roll in my pocket I would lay a dime on down on Detroit and a dime on Oakland. But because at home I'm in this game for the long run with somewhat of a limited income. I have to be more careful with my amounts so both plays on the net would be -1 RL (not -1.5) and then go back to the craps tables :)

916 Oakland Athletics* -164 vs Kansas City Royals x2
916 Oakland Athletics* -1 -118 vs Kansas City Royals x2... Oakland will have to try and find production to replace Cespedes but they have enough intermediate power on the team untill someone steps up. Lester was 4-1, 1.83 in his last eight starts for Boston and now hopefully he will find more run support, although the A's havent shown much of late. Vargas was 4-2, 2.83 in his last nine starts before his appendectomy with his last start was July 8 and be be a bit rusty.

930 Detroit Tigers* -1 -158 vs Colorado Rockies x4
915 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -145 ...Porcello is back on track after getting hit hard in a game after the break but his past three starts yielded a 1.71 ERA, 0.90 WHIP, and .247 OBP. Most of the 'meat' is gone from the Col O and I look for a big win from the A's after their bats were shut down last nite.

az, 50cent,Tim, Cash Thanks fellas. We all need GL sometimes and I will thankfully accept as much as offered :)
Hope yall have an ''awesome day''

:cheers:

and the rest of them

I have looked at this Yanks/Sox game and just cant find a winner but lean RedSox...anyone have a play here??

Same with the Phillies/Nats ....price on Nats way to damn hi and they have burnt my ass some many tines lately I just cant play them as much as I like the Zimmer. Yall have any plays here??

903 Cincinnati Reds* +105 vs Miami Marlins x half I dont like the Red on the rd and Baily is as good either but @ +$ I'll take a chance on the Red against Eovaldi @ 0-3, 6.69 in his last six starts and Marlins having some trouble with their O in the last few ....daaaaa does that make since :) ?? ohwell

906 New York Mets* -120 vs San Francisco Giants x2
905 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Under 7½ -170 x1...kinda like this side and under although with Peavy u just dont know. Maybe O'Nora btp @ 11 of last 14 under the total will help

907 Milwaukee Brewers/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 6½ -180 x1 ...i want normally play a hook but this could easily be a 7 pt game although these SP could also be a 12 pt game.Nelson is 0-2, 6.75 in his last three start while Masterson was 0-1, 13.00 in his last three starts for Cleveland before going on DL... his last start was July 7

909 Pittsburgh Pirates* -127 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1 ...there is a lot of fight in this Pirates team and Worley has been outstanding for the Pirates this year, going 4-1 with a 2.27 ERA and a 1.03 WHIP. While Anderson aint bad and he has pitched fairly well this yr he is 6-4 with a 3.34 ERA and 1.32 WHIP. But he has issued 13 walks in his last 5 starts and in 9 nite games his opponents have hit .280 against him

914 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -150 vs Chicago Cubs x3
913 Chicago Cubs/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -150 x1 ...are the Cubbies playing over their head or just lucky?? I have to believe the Dodgers want take last nite loss lightly and Hyun-Jin Ryu comes in riding a three game win streak @12-5, 3.44 ERA) allowed three runs on six hits over six innings in a 4-3 win over the Giants his last time out. His last home start saw him shut out the Padres through six innings, giving up just a pair of hits.Wada is 1-1, 3.94 in 3 starts for the Cubs but I have to believe the Dodgers have a big nite

920 Cleveland Indians* -169 vs Texas Rangers x2
920 Cleveland Indians* -1 -127 vs Texas Rangers x2 ... I have fades the Rangers most all yr and will continue when ever I can. Although House has a 4.78 ERA through nine starts and has given up three runs or fewer in each of his last five. The Indians have won each of his three home starts this season. The Rangers are really bad on the rd going 0-5 in their last 5 versus a left-handed starter and 1-9 in their last 10 road games versus a team with a winning home record.

922 Baltimore Orioles* -111 vs Seattle Mariners x3 ... when the line has moved as much as it has since the open @ -130 one has to wunder what he may be missing?? The O's are playing very good ball right now winning 8 of their last 11, including the series opener last night over Seattle.Paxton making his first start since April 8. and spent way more time than expected on the DL and in his four rehab starts he allowed 9 runs in just 13 innings of work. Gonzaels has a 2.08 ERA and 1.061 WHIP over his last 3 starts and and on July 27 he held the Mariners to 1 run in 6 innings of work. What wrong with this picure and why all the respect fo the M's...hell if I know!! Baltimore is 10-2 in Gonzalez's last 12 starts as a home favorite of -110 to -150, 14-3 in their last 17 home games after posting a OBP of .260 or worse over their last 3 games, 6-1 in their last 7 home games against a team with a winning record, 4-0 in their last 4 during game 2 of a series and 6-0 in their last 6 home games with a total set at 7-8.5 runs.

925 Toronto Blue Jays* -125 vs Houston Astros x2
925 Toronto Blue Jays/Houston Astros* Over 7 -165 x2...because they are hot hot hot So the Blue Birds lost one last nite. Hell it was 1-1 game in the bottom of the eighth inning and Petit hit his first career home run to give the Astros a 2-1 edge. Then Grossman added an insurance run and Qualls then pitched a scoreless ninth inning to earn his 12th save and give the Astros the win. Congrats to the Houston backers but I sure like the Jays to come back strong tonite. I like the Hot team and the Over...but surely I must be wrong since the line has move against me :)

923 Los Angeles Angels* +115 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2 ...cause I like the Angels and it Sat and no one is looking at all of this shit so why even give a reason

923 Los Angeles Angels/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6½ -170 X2

GLTA

d8...if I were in Vegas and had a big roll in my pocket I would lay a dime on down on Detroit and a dime on Oakland. But because at home I'm in this game for the long run with somewhat of a limited income. I have to be more careful with my amounts so both plays on the net would be -1 RL (not -1.5) and then go back to the craps tables :)

916 Oakland Athletics* -164 vs Kansas City Royals x2
916 Oakland Athletics* -1 -118 vs Kansas City Royals x2... Oakland will have to try and find production to replace Cespedes but they have enough intermediate power on the team untill someone steps up. Lester was 4-1, 1.83 in his last eight starts for Boston and now hopefully he will find more run support, although the A's havent shown much of late. Vargas was 4-2, 2.83 in his last nine starts before his appendectomy with his last start was July 8 and be be a bit rusty.

930 Detroit Tigers* -1 -158 vs Colorado Rockies x4
915 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -145 ...Porcello is back on track after getting hit hard in a game after the break but his past three starts yielded a 1.71 ERA, 0.90 WHIP, and .247 OBP. Most of the 'meat' is gone from the Col O and I look for a big win from the A's after their bats were shut down last nite.
blood ty yeah my book doesn't have -1 in baseball just 1.5 so your saying leave it alone if I can't get -1 ty my brother

blood ty yeah my book doesn't have -1 in baseball just 1.5 so your saying leave it alone if I can't get -1 ty my brother

d8...the -1.5 is a bad play ''anytime'' imo I know when I ran a book I love to see peps playing that -1.5 as in the long run i made out with it...but I am sure there are some that win with it...The only time I play that is in one of these pools/contest where i dont have a choice

I do believe both teams win by more than one run but ''shit happens''

Take care my friend

d8...the -1.5 is a bad play ''anytime'' imo I know when I ran a book I love to see peps playing that -1.5 as in the long run i made out with it...but I am sure there are some that win with it...The only time I play that is in one of these pools/contest where i dont have a choice

I do believe both teams win by more than one run but ''shit happens''

Take care my friend
ty

I like that Met side play, GL Blood.

good to hear Tim...I just dont trust Peavy while deGrom has 4 straight dominant starts and he has a really nice 0.66 ERA in his last four starts, allowing two runs over 27-1/3 innings in that span.
GL

btw Blood - Bonifacio a very nice pickup for Braves. I have felt that they needed a legit traditional leadoff hitter and should put him in that spot. Noticed though that B.J. Upton lead off last night, don't agree with that move and never liked Heyward in the leadoff spot. Feel like Heyward is misplaced as lead off guy, and it wastes some of his talent.

btw Blood - Bonifacio a very nice pickup for Braves. I have felt that they needed a legit traditional leadoff hitter and should put him in that spot. Noticed though that B.J. Upton lead off last night, don't agree with that move and never liked Heyward in the leadoff spot. Feel like Heyward is misplaced as lead off guy, and it wastes some of his talent.

Agree on Bonifacio He is a decent all around player and would not be surprised to see him put in the leadoff pos
BJ Upton has been leading off for about 3 wks now and until the last few games has actually done well I really think Hayward is a great player but agree he is much better back in cleanup slot.

Now the question, What about the Nats...man they have cost me a bunch of coin this yr...as in yr past to some extent.

Jason Hayward is back in the lineup tonite for the Braves giving them more or less their standard starting players.

added another 2U to

911 Atlanta Braves* -110 vs San Diego Padres x2 total of 4 now on the ML

Agree on Bonifacio He is a decent all around player and would not be surprised to see him put in the leadoff pos
BJ Upton has been leading off for about 3 wks now and until the last few games has actually done well I really think Hayward is a great player but agree he is much better back in cleanup slot.

Now the question, What about the Nats...man they have cost me a bunch of coin this yr...as in yr past to some extent.
Well Blood, Nats have been hurt by the injuries to Zimmerman, Harper and Ramos this year in context of having their entire lineup together for an extended period. Actually I am very disappointed in Harper at the plate since he has come back, and feel like he just isn't getting it done to the level I expected from him. The loss of Ryan Z. really hurts the lineup's punch as he was hitting the ball well before the last hamstring injury. Unfortunately for us, it looks like it is a bad hammy pull and quite frankly not sure if he gets back before Sept. at this point (hence the deal for A. Cabrera) to give us some more hitting. I still think they have a good team and if they play to their potential they should make the playoffs. Our bullpen depth is very strong and I really believe this team is going to hit a gear and have a real strong positive run in the coming month. Of course, I am a big fan admittedly. Race should be very tight between Braves and Nats for the NL East crown.

Well Blood, Nats have been hurt by the injuries to Zimmerman, Harper and Ramos this year in context of having their entire lineup together for an extended period. Actually I am very disappointed in Harper at the plate since he has come back, and feel like he just isn't getting it done to the level I expected from him. The loss of Ryan Z. really hurts the lineup's punch as he was hitting the ball well before the last hamstring injury. Unfortunately for us, it looks like it is a bad hammy pull and quite frankly not sure if he gets back before Sept. at this point (hence the deal for A. Cabrera) to give us some more hitting. I still think they have a good team and if they play to their potential they should make the playoffs. Our bullpen depth is very strong and I really believe this team is going to hit a gear and have a real strong positive run in the coming month. Of course, I am a big fan admittedly. Race should be very tight between Braves and Nats for the NL East crown.

Thanks Tim

But I sure wish u would tell an old friend before ur team opens a can of whip-ass so I could get in on the action .I just cant understand some of these teams
GL with ur Nats the remainder of the season

Wise...glad u won my friend
maybe oneday we can make it to vegas at the same time, i would like to see u clean house :cheers:

for those that follow the losers on Sat I apologize...believe me, i am just as mad and irritated as U

we had an excellent day overall but the losers mounted up and cost us a great day....but thats the way it goes when u play as many games as I do with as much coin on the table at one time, the losers hurt.
anyways the 'stuff' had a very nice day with the cfl +2 and wnba +5

MLB went 15-8-0 +14.67 making ytd a +75

GLTA

Wise...glad u won my friend
maybe oneday we can make it to vegas at the same time, i would like to see u clean house :cheers:

Bloody, I think an even greater idea (which is on my bucket list) is to do a tailgate party at an SEC game. And if you ever come this way, we do Stanford tailgates all the time. We should suggest to the CTG crew at Tailgate party.:party:

Back