Saturday

165yds

Pretty much a regular
Western Carolina +18

More of a numbers play than anything. WC has a good enough offense to get around 55 pts, if they can do that it will be very difficult for GT to cover such a high number especially when you have an offense that often goes 4 minute stretches without a FG. Hopefully they start out slow like they have shown in the past as big favs and sleepwalk in the first half of a game they know they have no chance of losing.

29-24 Ats

Got lucky with WC, assessment of the game was completely wrong but still covered. Better to be lucky than good.

VA Commonwealth -6

Good win

I leaned Georgetown 2H but laid off due to lost value on game line. Thankfully I laid off and you got the winner

Why would anyone bet Charlotte? When you get into a losing streak and the ball starts rolling it is so tough to stop it. Maybe they win maybe they don't but why take a team on a ten game losing streak on a short line?

Some people are acting like they found gold fading the Nets tonight just because they went into OT last night. I wouldn't be so quick to count the Nets out, it's not like the Bulls are doing so great ATS at home. Like the under in this game quite a bit.

Knicks will name their score.

What do people see in the Mavs tonight?

Not buying GS will pack it in after a great road trip because it's the last game. Hawks are one of the most overrated and over valued teams in the league. Have a hunch it will be a happy plane ride home for the better team.

Purdue +7.5

Had no interest in this game but I'll get involved due to the line move. Value has shifted IMHO to the other side, think it might be a case of people not respecting the opening number.

Nets +5.5

People need to relax over the double OT, getting great value.

GS +7

I understand why people like ATL and why the line is moving but couple things I noticed. Last year ATL when going for 3 in a row ATS are 3-9 ATS and this year 0-1. Doesn't mean much but tells me this team is overvalued and I think that is the case tonight. Would not be surprised at a blowout win for ATL but I'll bet the sucker line here.

19-16 Ats

Back