Saturday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
17-16 (3.6 units)

Nawlins -2 {1.1/1}
Fifth straight stop on my fade the Clipps express. 3-1 so far. Nawlins off 3 losses, 2 of them in humiliating fashion. Caveman played 41 mins last night and Tyson will battle him down low all night. Cassell won't be able to do his usual 25-30 minutes and 25-30 points routine so easily when he has to chase Paul around all night. Mobley played 35 mins and scored 2 points last night, his groin is obviously killing him. Knight sat again last night. Better team (by a lot) needing a win. I've played more road chalks this week than I have in 4 years probably, this will probably be the last one. It's value though. Oh, and watching Dan Dickau cover Chris Paul is worth the price of admission alone.

More to come, probably nothing over 1 unit, I'll post 'em as I play 'em.

Same Page on this one.. same reasons also. Quit hating on Dickau though

Dickau hater :36_11_6:

GL tonight Killa this is one of my plays as well, took it early but will publish it with a hook nevertheless.

:shake: :cheers:

Dickau hater :36_11_6:

GL tonight Killa this is one of my plays as well, took it early but will publish it with a hook nevertheless.

:shake: :cheers:

Dickau is easy to hate. He's also easy to laugh at...

:Gun: Dickau

BOL today killa

Too much hating on Dan "The Man" Dickau, lol

Back in his prime days of his NBA career with the Hornets, he lit it up. hahaha with the Birdman too. classic duo

I was gonna PM you wheneva I saw you online....... You think your boys get it done tonight?

I do think they cover, but lately anything I've liked (and played) hasn't hit.

My biggest concern for the Hornets right now is just being worn down from not having more than a one day break this entire season, although we haven't had a b2b since last fri/sat.

I have not been able to see the last few hornets game because I came home for Thanksgiving and they haven't televised some of the games on the local network that usually picks them up, last game I saw was the magic game.

When I've seen us struggle this year its because we take too many shots and don't attack the basket.

Cool. Thanks. I think if they blow this game to this Clipps team, it's a pretty bad sign. They know they need to get this one.

Good start to the day with the 2H winner in Cleveland.

Back