Saturday

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Going to the Yankee game today so had to place some wagers tonight. Ended up 2-1-1 on the day thanks to a CFL tail. Going to stay with those as well since these guys know what they are talking bout, now 2-0 on CFL tails. (Outstanding, Sammy Meatballs)

Indians / Blue Jays Under 9....$105 to Win $100
Arizona -1 (-116) $122.5 to Win $105

Everything is in the discussion thread.

I like that Cleveland-Blue Jays under play Everything. Bol and enjoy the Yankee game. :shake:

dont get too wasted at "old timers day", hahaha. BOL bro i may jump on that under too but looks like at the moment people are pounding the over. -112 on pinny. man i hate tomorrows card.

Renew- gonna be hard not to, pregaming around 12:30 for a 4:00 game. lol.

Rug Rat - gl

DoperSmoker - You got it all wrong. You combine the two...do a cannon ball for me.....(bong hit (hold smoke in), funnel beer, exhale smoke).

Yanks - Thanks and best of luck today.

Alright, I will be the first to admit this is degenerate as hell but there is a CFL play I am on. The guys are on point right now.

Winnipeg won 32-23 on a -3.5 spread on Thursday. Last night BC won 29-9 on a -6.5 spread.

Tonight I got Toronto -4 $120 to Win $100 (shout out to Outstanding/Sammy Meatballs and couple other guys).

Looking to add 1 more baseball play before I get out of here for the game

Last edited:
how u livin green, im gonna hit the pipe super hard today cuz i got som of the stankiest sticky around chicago. anyway i got a couple plays, i didnt even see ur posts earlier and i had the under on my card already so once again we have the same play. i like toronto to win that game too. im all over the yanks today, im always so happy when i see yankees r not the public side which they were EVERY game earlier this year, now we got roger at home against a team who he has the most wins against (25-8) and a dirty 2.14 career ERA. i bet roger last game when he was dirty against minny which was the same deal, yanks were not the public side and when i saw that i f*ckin slammed it. also grabbed the under cuz i think lackey will at least stay respectable. if ur lookin for another play check out over for sox/minny.

i did know that, and thats even better. the betting public is around 55-57 percent on the angels, but that is just number of people, mostly small bettors. The big bettors/sharp money rolled in on yanks. so they adjusted the line to get more money on angels.

Aight - Best of luck. I would of hit the Yanks -113 last night but I have a problem with being late on the steam, I don't like it. What kind of sticky did you get?

my buddy who i get it from delivers pizza and he had an half oz on him. he was gonna serve som sacks while out on delivery but it smelled too bad so he had to drop it off at his house

bahahaaha, too funny.. Enjoy that shit.. Do a cannon ball! There is some sour D around the way here.. Shit stinkkkkkkks

i heard cannonballs make u feel like shyt after. im just tryin to lean back and puff slow. check out this funny ass shit,
When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away.
Mitch Hedberg

I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life.
Mitch Hedberg

I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
Mitch Hedberg

I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.
Mitch Hedberg

I smoked fake pot with Peter Frampton. That's even cooler than smoking real pot with someone who looks like Peter Frampton

Those D.A.R.E guys sure wouldn't like this thread now. haha Jimbo - when I get a chance I will check those links out. Cannonballs = fun and make you feel good.

Seems people like the Over in the Indians game as the line is now 9.5, that don't bother me, I still like Under 9.

Alright bout to head out to watch the GREATEST FRANCHISE EVER play some baseball.

Indians / Blue Jays Under 9....$105 to Win $100
Arizona -1 (-116) $122.5 to Win $105

Toronto Argos -4 $120 to Win $100
Brewers ML $135 to Win $100

Everyone have a good one today. :cheers:

Back