Saturday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Last night was nice...6 unit win on Raps..4 unit win on LAL -2...then split GSW AND uTAH ON 4 UNIT PLAYS(POSTED ELSWHERE IF YOU WANT VERIFICATION)

Anyhoo..and it will be a pop forum play on Saturday..finnaly a 4 popped up

LA Clippers -4 -110 6.5 units

GL fucks...thank you for waiting out the site issues. Thats what makes this the best membership base I have seen..ever.

Again..a big thank you:cheers:

Ride or Collide bro!

I was just wondering when you said finally a 4 popped up. Was it at 4.5, or were you just waiting for the actually line to appear at your book?

I am confused!!!

it was at 4.5 all night at bookmaker...i know you guys had it earlier...

I shoulda spoke clearer..lol

ill admit it i liked denver coming into this game riding the mojo of the big time dallas win much like the bulls did last night vs NJ after winning at the palace. however, denver is not nearly as disciplined as the bulls so i can throw out those preliminary thoughts. also, denver doesnt have double revenge in this game like the bulls did vs NJ.

so the situation is nowhere near the same in den @ lac as NJ @ chi.

i will ride the more motivated team here once more in the month of April. thank you all for the discussion.

this is just my second go around betting the NBA so some of these situations are still a little new to me. bare with me. lol.

it was at 4.5 all night at bookmaker...i know you guys had it earlier...

I shoulda spoke clearer..lol

:shake: I usually don't check what the online books offer on their sites cause I dont use online books. I usually just look at book consensus lines, and all of them said -4.

BOL :cheers:

i think i can find 3.5 and then im buying down to 3. 4 is a pretty key number in close games.

i think i can find 3.5 and then im buying down to 3. 4 is a pretty key number in close games.

If you gonna buy at -120, just try to score a ML bet at like -165. Unless you bet a SICK amount per game, the difference btw 165 and 120 shouldnt be TOO big in relation to laying 3pts or none.

Just a thought!

nope this 20 year college student doesnt bet SICK amounts.

2, 4 or 8 unit plays at the moment. hit my last and only two 8 unit plays on FL -3 in NC and Den +5 last night.

i think i may go 4 on the paperclips at -3 (-114ish).

Allen Iverson, who remained in Friday's win over Dallas after falling on his right hip, said that he wasn't certain he could play on Saturday.

The Answer is still nursing a sore left elbow, so it's possible that he could take the night off in order to rest both ailments.

adding...

See BetCrimes thread for analysis...but I totally agree and will do the old suicide side/total on same game.

LA-DEN U201.5 -110 3 units

A little hindsight goes a long way towards helping, but after performing poorly for so long, then suddenly leap just as quickly into a strong and long ATS streak, it was only a matter of time before LA ran out of a little steam. My guess is when they got up by so much tonight, they TIGF they'd come away with the win (much like the Habs did vs the leafs after scoring 4 straight). Denver, to their credit, didnt quit in what I saw as a bad spot for them, and LA never returned to upping their ante. What happened to the Habs happened to the Clips.

The squares *lucked out* in picking the game that the Clips hit the wall (late) in. I personally thought that game would be at Dallas, which is next up for them.

It's funny as I watched the broadcast. The Denver announcers were SHOCKED that Denver won this. They brought up the tough situation many a time in the game. If the two teams re-played the game, I'd bet the game the SAME way that I had.

just another choke job like the other night the Heat vs the Raptors

Back