Saturday

Bear

Pretty much a regular
Minnesota TT over 5 120/100 W

Colorado/Minnesota over 9 125/100 L

Seattle/LAA over 8 110/100 P

Phil/SD over 7 1/2 110/100 L

Last edited:
If you have a minute talk to me bout why you like that over in la please? Only reason I didn’t play the FF under was cause I hate when pitchers have to face same lineup b2b starts. I did still play Gilbert over -17.5 outs, he has become one my favorite pitchers to play props on but unfortunately books catching up to him setting his k total at 6.5 tonight, more value in total outs imo as I think he should be able to go at least 6 innings vs these guys.

My apologies Bank. Just saw your post. My numbers showed a slight lean to the over. Had to play them at -100.

My apologies Bank. Just saw your post. My numbers showed a slight lean to the over. Had to play them at -100.
No worries. Appreciate it. You really deserve better than a push, hope they get a run before it over for ya. seattle had bases juiced every stinking inning what’s his face pitched. I can’t even guess how Many pitches been thrown but feels like laa has thrown bout 300!!!

No worries. Appreciate it. You really deserve better than a push, hope they get a run before it over for ya. seattle had bases juiced every stinking inning what’s his face pitched. I can’t even guess how Many pitches been thrown but feels like laa has thrown bout 300!!!
Thanks Bank

Back