Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urda going to have some work to do to keep up with fat fuck sheep today- He went 4-1 BUT Dan may go 3-0 which is PERFECT----GL URDA

@thesheeptracker: 7/25: 2-3 -1.6u

Week: 8-8 -0.1u

5/28: 128-103 +5.8u 55%

+6u in two months worth of work with top numbers.

Those "groups" he is moving for is having a tough summer for being the sharp of the sharp

2 months of 12..... think long term yo. Going to have Losing months. It's def a fucking grind and most busted during that stretch cause they either have no roll and got fed up and quit or bust their roll cause they don't know how to bet.

Well nobody is going to continue betting tout picks that won about 30% for a 4-5 week period. Maybe your "roll" is so significant that you want to bash your face into a wall and keep going but most coherent people don't.

That's called throwing good money after bad, but maybe in your circles it's called some thing else

Well nobody is going to continue betting tout picks that won about 30% for a 4-5 week period. Maybe your "roll" is so significant that you want to bash your face into a wall and keep going but most coherent people don't.
Not going to go into it in here. But I am slightly up with fat ass sheep after 3.5 months. You need to see things long term before making a good business decision. If after a year he's a losing player then chalk it up as bad investment. Can't teach ppl to be business owners......even tho that's essentially what this is. Good luck.

Not going to take business advice from someone who admitted on a gambling forum that he thinks he is bipolar, but honestly good luck to you and I hope you stop stalking people here and get the help you need.

That's called throwing good money after bad, but maybe in your circles it's called some thing else
Bro this game isn't for everyone and to be honest not for most.....if you don't have a roll and bet within it your done. And if you think your not going to go through losing months you need to put your money in something else. Show me a capper out there that don't go throu losing months.......everyone does. If you think otherwise your wrong. You don't like touts than cap your own stuff then you have yourself to blame if you fail

Not going to take business advice from someone who admitted on a gambling forum that he thinks he is bipolar, but honestly good luck to you and I hope you stop stalking people here and get the help you need.
Lol. Good luck.

look, im just posting my plays because i have said thati can cap as well as these animals and other touts, and defaz pretty much said if you say that, back it up. so i am.

2-1 +1.36

Ill take it. Sunday plays soon.

2-1,1-2,3-0,0-3 no matter what tha results were ur still a pussy dan. U run to tha mods an bitch that I post a picture of u that YOU posted on tha internet? It's funny as shit. Keep postin plays and show every ur tha greatest capper ever and try to prove faz wrong.

2-1,1-2,3-0,0-3 no matter what tha results were ur still a pussy dan. U run to tha mods an bitch that I post a picture of u that YOU posted on tha internet? It's funny as shit. Keep postin plays and show every ur tha greatest capper ever and try to prove faz wrong.

Does defaz' asshole taste ok?

and actually tru, you are the biggest pussy on this website because nobody know shit about you... You comment on people's life because you stalked them on social media but you don't even fucking tell them who you are... That is pretty much the definition of pussy... Hide behind your handle. You are a fucking loser

and actually tru, you are the biggest pussy on this website because nobody know shit about you... You comment on people's life because you stalked them on social media but you don't even fucking tell them who you are... That is pretty much the definition of pussy... Hide behind your handle. You are a fucking loser

That's actually not true. We know he's in this picture. Just not sure which of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back