Saturday where's Ryan Howard going Discussion

I was the face of laughing at that ridiculous extension the Phils gave him a few years ago around here. That contract essentially turned them from contenders to cellar dwellars

I'll be adding Cubs at 4pm. Think that line will drop closer to gametime. Arrieta very solid this year. I'm not sure whats going on w/ STL, but they are in trouble right now

I was the face of laughing at that ridiculous extension the Phils gave him a few years ago around here. That contract essentially turned them from contenders to cellar dwellars
i actually rmbr this lol

I'll be adding Cubs at 4pm. Think that line will drop closer to gametime. Arrieta very solid this year. I'm not sure whats going on w/ STL, but they are in trouble right now

Agree with the StL issues, amazing how different they are from last year AKA reversion to the mean

...gibbons is not to be fucked with

entire team knew it was intentional, hutch trying to give the it wasn't on purpose was hilarious

Agree with the StL issues, amazing how different they are from last year AKA reversion to the mean

...gibbons is not to be fucked with
no way STL was going to keep up with their RISP numbers from last year and runs scored for that matter, it was very very special how efficient they were

no way STL was going to keep up with their RISP numbers from last year and runs scored for that matter, it was very very special how efficient they were

Of course, but they added a hitter at a black hole position (SS) and have gotten more than worse than reversion

Seattle off a loss 16-33 under
Orioles off a win 26-30 under
2 very hardworking pitchers
under is 21-6-1 in Seattle's last 28 games
Under is 6-2 after Baltimore's last 8 won games
Maybe its that simple

I will repeat the total. The way yesterdays game played with no beat downs just quiet hard work argues for it.

Back