KC u8 -115
OAK +107/o8.5 -115
CLE u8 -105

on the radar:
MIA +101
HOU o9 -120
NYY -107
SEA u6.5 -115: Tumpane

on cards +175.. oddmakers sniffing glue when setting the numbers for this series. there no way on earth that number is close to representing cards actual chances of beating kershaw, yet again.. another one of those "if they lose, so be it" lines...

laying the half run on jays ff again. they raking and that lineup built to hit lhp, hutch outta be good enough through 5 to give jays decent shot at having the lead.. like the over as well, not sure why it dropping but seems like a gm neither team should have a problem getting to 4 at least..

this will shock ya'll. i like cashner once again, lol. he pitched a gem in this park last year, really like having a guy with a high k/bb ratio in a bandbox. reds pitcher walks a ton of guys which asking for some crooked numbers. then when we get into the pens this a total mismatch. really think this line if off, pads should be the favs here..

Det has a good chance to break its streak. They send their stopper to the mound against a team hitting .200 vs LHP (.100 L5). CWS does not play well off a win. Price will not want to leave this one up to his bullpen after last night's blown save. Det sitting at .500 now - expect real motivation on their part to avoid dipping below .500.

Ubaldo is 0-2 against Clev since leaving the tribe in 2013. Clev outscored Balt 15-0 in those two games. Does the Tribe know something?

I should have mentioned that Ubaldo failed to get through 5 innings in either of those meetings last season.

i agree bout det but i just dont like getting in the way of streaks until they are snapped, baseball a funny gm. not that i never go against them but hate doing so cause then next thing ya know im a couple gms in and invested on needing it to stop, i hate that.. lol

agree bout tribe. i like them every which way imaginable, 1st 5 rl/ gm rl/ ml parlayed with something else..

Muggy sticky weather returns to DC today. Its already getting gross outside. Couple this with Joe West and an over is worth a look...

Hammels numbers vs the nationals are just bonkers. 8-0 in 10 starts. 3.11 era and and a whip of 1.09.

Bad numbers with Joe West though and a fly ball pitcher

who the hell is that the nats are starting? i dont know anything bout him, i was def interested in hammel but dont wanna be against a kid with stuff good enough to strike out the free swinging scrubbies..

Nationals pitching prospect Joe Ross will be called up on Saturday to make his major league debut against the Cubs.
The feeling had been that A.J. Cole would get the call, but it appears the Nats are inclined to keep him in long relief. The younger brother of Padres' hurler Tyson Ross, Joe turned just 22 last month and has made only 12 starts above A-ball. He's a top-100 prospect and has been good in 2015, though, posting a 2.81 ERA with 54 strikeouts over 51 1/3 frames for Double-A Harrisburg. Ross could be needed for a few starts depending on how long Stephen Strasburg (neck) and Doug Fister (elbow) are out. Jun 5 - 1:18 PM
Source: Byron Kerr on Twitter

Would normally play Houston here. Drew with ump .79 ERA on 11.
Lot of negatives based on Houston poor play last 2 days.

Minnesota ranked near the top in the league in runs scored in the 1st 3 innings. The Brewers should also be able to push a couple across the plate against the kid making his 1st Major League start. Played the over 4' 1st 5 innings.

Dodgers ff -0.5 -125

I think Kershaw can limit the damage. Usually dominates cards lineup until 3rd time seeing him.

on cards +175.. oddmakers sniffing glue when setting the numbers for this series. there no way on earth that number is close to representing cards actual chances of beating kershaw, yet again.. another one of those "if they lose, so be it" lines...

Bank, whatcha think about Cards FF RL +105? Garcia usually good FF and Cards have hit Kershaw in the past.

Interesting idea. Last year in June Kershaw was 6-0 with a .82 ERA
Can anyone say PLAYOFF REVENGE

Last 5 June home games he went 39 innings and gave up 5 runs going 5-0
2 of the teams were the Cards and SF. Giants got 2 runs losing 4-2. The Cards got 0 and lost 6-0

Unique view of playoff revenge. Lets see Garcia vs Dodgers he has given up 14 runs and gone 19.1 innings. What me worried. Kershaw last 3 starts 21.1 innings and 6 runs.. 3 walks

Unique view of playoff revenge. Lets see Garcia vs Dodgers he has given up 14 runs and gone 19.1 innings. What me worried. Kershaw last 3 starts 21.1 innings and 6 runs.. 3 walks

7 of those Garcia runs were in one start in StL and 2 were unearned. at CR, 11 IP 3 ER. 4 games vs Dodgers and 3 of them were good starts. and Cards FF RL backers don't need to score on Kershaw to win.

May take a stab with Arz late. No way Fatboy should be first to 9 wins and his ERA has been through the roof lately. Mets lousy road team and playing short handed. Arz has .500 in its sights.

Back