Saturday three team "piddle parlay"

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
first off congrats to my VGK for getting their 2nd WIN last game of their five game road trip @ Philadelphia 1-0. late goal from Cody Eakin @ 18:35 of the 3rd the GWG. Marc-Andre Fleury a 26 save shutout :)

three team parlay (start times pacific)
3:05pm / Hurricanes +125 @ Wild
6:05pm / Sabres +120 @ Coyotes
7:05pm / @ Avalanche -120 vs Flames

"tack on" "Big Dog" play. playing the "hot goalie"

4:05pm / Canucks +180 @ Panthers
4:05pm / Canucks -1 1/2 +425 @ Panthers
Canucks 2-2-0-0 on season
Panthers 0-1-0-1 on season
Anders Nilsson (confirmed) 4-1 WIN @ Tampa his last with 33 saves
James Reimer (confirmed) lost last 4-5 @ Sunrise vs BJ's 5 GA's on 32 SOG's Luongo OUT injured

Ah NUTS!!! damn Dubnyk ROBBING my ASS in Minnesota SOG's 38-13 Hurricanes BUT score 3-2 "Angry Beavers" 6 minutes into the 3rd period :mad:

pretty even game in Surise tied "Nut & Honey" 6 minutes into 2nd period with SOG's 12-11 Cats. Nilsson for Canucks vs Reimer for Cats as expected :confused:

WOW!!! Penguins have completely BLOWN a 2-0 lead in Montreal NOW 3-2 Habs half way thru the 2nd period. WHY could my VGK NOT have THIS DeCasey Smith in goal @ Pittsburgh ??? :(

BJ's trying to do the "Lazarus" in Tampa. was 3-0 Bugs end of 1st period NOW 3-2 late 2nd

AND Penguins tie it up 3-3 In Montreal 8 minutes to GO in 2nd

God DAMMIT!!! the "Angry Beavers with just 20 SOG's BUT lead 4-3 in Minnesota. McElhinney being "Mac the Cheese" tonight :mad:

well out house mouse!!! Canucks got a goal on the PP to TIE 1-1 @ Sunrise BUT Cats get a goal to lead again 2-1 late 2nd :(

NOW Penalty Shot coming up on a Canuck breakaway foul AND SCORE tied 2-2 :)

WOW just WOW!!! the Tampa Bay "Bugs" with the 2 point conversion at the end 8-2 Final

AND the Maple Leafs WIN 4-2 over Capitals @ Toronto

Hoke Smoke!!! the Dirty Ducks BLOW a 3-0 lead in Dallas. NOW 4-3 Stars end of the 2nd period. damn Ducks with only 13 SOG's so far yet AGAIN tonight!!! :confused:

OK!!! 3-2 Canucks final @ Sunrise. would have been NICE to get the reverse too BUT I will take it :)

going to OT Penguins @ Montreal tied 3-3

well so far goalie Linus Ullmark throwing his blanket over "Wile E Coyote" 2-0 Sabres end of 2nd with SOG's 23-18 Coyotes in the game. former Penguin Conor Sheary and 18 year old Swedish rookie Rasmus Dahlin the goals :)

AND Avalanche up 2-0 on the Flames end of 1st in Colorado. SOG's 15-10 Avalanche in the period. Rittich vs Varlamov in goal :)

AND 3-0 Sabres final. Linus Ullmark with a 37 save shutout. maybe just maybe the Sabres will be decent this season ???

Flames got a goal in the 2nd to make it 2-1 Avalanche. with two legs in on the parlay did "fiddle in the middle" Flames +250 to "even up" just in case :cool:

Cheese LOU-ese!!! Flames GOAL with their goal pulled to TIE 2-2 after the Ava's MISS an "M-T" HOW many TIMES have I seen THAT ??? GLAD I "fiddled". going to OT :mad:

AND freeking "Johnny Hockey" Gaudreau with the GWG on a breakaway in OT for the Flames 3-2. about break even with the "fiddle :confused:

Back