BAL u7.5 -115
SEA +130: Kulpa
KC u7.5: Iassogna
TEX -109/o9 -105
LAA +113

on the radar:
PIT +121/u7 -115
MIA u7

that prick cost me a winning April and now has me losing six in a row instead of just 3. F you Flores

grabbed ARI +145 before the games started, we'll see how that materializes but Rubby threw two bad change-ups and that was the game...

updated leans:
SEA +135: Kulpa
KC u7.5: Iassogna
TEX +118/o8.5 +100: Baker
LAA +105: Hamari

on the radar:
PIT +104/u7 +100: Winters
MIA u7 -115: Gonzalez
CIN -102: Layne
BOS o9.5 +105: Blaser

I have not really studied yet but had a lean to Arrieta playing in the day on 5 days rest.
Martinez does have appeal.

April showers bring May flowers and what do May flowers bring Pilgrims thank you proceed with the chlorophyll.

You got chlorophyll man up there talking about god knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn.

BALTIMORE is 15-3 (+13.4 Units) against the money line after getting shut out over the last 3 seasons.

Settle down GW baseball season is suppose to be an unsexy grind that lasts a long time.

good point out of you, don't get the movie quote unfortunately...

looks like the M's already got hit, not out of my price range for a play but unfortunate because it's a dime shorter than it was yesterday

How does Eovaldi and Miley stay UNDER 9? I dont play many totals but these 2 gas cans + day time at Fenway?

I think Martinez is best played first 5 on the wild chance the Texas pen might slip.
I think Arrieta will play with an edge today as he lost his last home game

I would say Yanks do have the better pitcher but are hitting very poorly in the day.

I may have a visual problem. The ump in that game is Hamari. I do not see him listed with Hudson but Covers shows him umping Hudson in 2 games where it looks like Hudson is getting hit and Hudsons splits are just much worse. Cokin had a write up picking Hudson today. I almost choked reading it.

I was NOT impressed w/ Evoldi a week ago vs. NYM. Yanks pulled the plug on him early because he was getting rocked. He's got some juice behind that arm but seems like he starts off and tails off starting in May.

Miley been bad this year but overall a good day pitcher (3.1 ERA in 63 innings last year).

Evol going to have to throw a lot of fast balls and I just feel like the Sox will favor that.

I may have a visual problem. The ump in that game is Hamari. I do not see him listed with Hudson but Covers shows him umping Hudson in 2 games where it looks like Hudson is getting hit and Hudsons splits are just much worse. Cokin had a write up picking Hudson today. I almost choked reading it.

i agree in thinking Huddy should hang it up

I was NOT impressed w/ Evoldi a week ago vs. NYM. Yanks pulled the plug on him early because he was getting rocked. He's got some juice behind that arm but seems like he starts off and tails off starting in May.

Miley been bad this year but overall a good day pitcher (3.1 ERA in 63 innings last year).

Evol going to have to throw a lot of fast balls and I just feel like the Sox will favor that.

i thought Miley was pretty unlucky in BAL

31-22 +5.45 units
Cubs -1 (-114)
Dodgers - 1 ( -101)
Texas FF + 110

May add more

McHugh may be changing. His 2 games on 5 days rest were mediocre. His 1 game on 4 days excellent. Today he is on 4

McHugh may be changing. His 2 games on 5 days rest were mediocre. His 1 game on 4 days excellent. Today he is on 4

book is getting deeper on him and people are realizing he's been throwing well so the studs probably are in there more often

Back