Saturday Tennis Feb 17, 2007

claycourtlesson

SQUARE JOHN PUBLIC PEEP
Sony Ericsson Open, Bangalore:

Shvedova +153 vs Obziler (5 Dimes, risking 1/2 unit<$50>)

Got a few today, as well. Will start with this one......

Thanks, TM.

Shvedova wins in straights....7-5 6-2.

Definitely have some strong bets for today, but not going to chance it. I got no problem walking with 76.5 rocks for the tennis day.

Thanks, guys.

Maybe something worth a damn tomorrow......got to see lines, though.

Ferrero/Canas
Amelie/Kimmi
Shvedova/Santangelo
Bagsy/Simon
Roddick or Murray/Karlovic

JCF/Canas will be the best match, since we all know ATP tennis on the dirt is the best tennis there is. :)

Clay,

Mauresmo over Clijsters. This is a no brainer. Amelie is the better player and will be playing for a big purpose.

When you can get Amelie as a dog you simply take the money and run. She is a great underdog.

Amelie isn't a sucker bet. It's just Clijsters once again getting all the press and hype for no reason other than she's retiring and playing in Belgium.

This line reminds me of the Australian when she was favored over Sharapova.

I hope so, Handyland, as you can read between the lines, for sure. It's just that Amelie +142 just seemed too good to be true. I sure as hell didn't see any value in Kimmi -162, but it just smells like a trap.

Amelie isn't a sucker bet. It's just Clijsters once again getting all the press and hype for no reason other than she's retiring and playing in Belgium.

This line reminds me of the Australian when she was favored over Sharapova.

and when was this? Didn't you also say Serena Williams was a sucker bet?

Good hit on Amelie, Handyland.

TM-

The Aussie Final, or Antwerp final? In Aussie Final, I had Queen Booty at 20 to 1 risking 20 dollars. I thought Masha would win it, so I risked 500 rocks on Masha at -210. Needless to say, I lostr 100 rocks when it was over.

On Antwerp final, I had Amelie +2.5 games -110 on 5 Dimes to win 100 rocks, and just had 15 dollars on her +142 Moneyline. I do think ML was trappy, but getting 2.5 games in a match I figured would go distance seemed untrappable.

Glad it's over and Amelie won both ways.

Back