Saturday Talk

I'm gonna be looking at Denver against a Cha team whom just lost to GS. Hopefully Carmelo is back. Sacramento at home vs Chi. Depends on who's in for Chi and the spread. Knicks +3 against Sea. Hey I know it's the Knicks but their against possibly the worst team in the NBA even with their so called Stars.

I'm gonna be looking at Denver against a Cha team whom just lost to GS. Hopefully Carmelo is back. Sacramento at home vs Chi. Depends on who's in for Chi and the spread. Knicks +3 against Sea. Hey I know it's the Knicks but their against possibly the worst team in the NBA even with their so called Stars.

Seattle's got some confidence winning 2 straight at home. O dinno

Also Mil is interesting against a B2B Hou team. Mil just lost a big game against Phi who routed them so I feel it is only right to take that team next game for a big comeback. Wonder how much Mil will get at home.

I'm just surprised how Indiana played the Rockets. Didn't watch it but close game mostly. Tmac's 1st game back and now on a B2B seems kinda rough. I really can't seem to figure out Indiana this year so I don't know who played their game better. But the Angle that Mil got rocked last game plus this close game for Hou makes me like Mil.

Orl has payback against Indy for beating them on there home floor but due to the tough game in Philly not interested. Indy has hung with Det and Hou past 2 games.

Nets have my interest cause ATL is off a long west coast swing. Only that scares me is when teams are off BAD trips its not the same letdwon/flat spot it normally would be. Which i why I advocated betting NJN last week vs MILW. So like NJ but they also win in ATL in Jan as well...so caution here...anUND 189 looks attractive

Clippers playing 6th game in 9 days with Kaman and Maggs still ?? Lebron ?? Even without LebRon and if LAC is shorthanded I would take Cavs up to -4....

Jazz playing well but tread lightily with them as road chalk and on B2Bs despite recent improvement.

Milw could be w/o its starting backcourt Mo Williams and Michael Redd which would lead me to an UNDER. Especially with Hou on B2B and TMac off 6/19 game.

Denver has revenge for the LOSS @ Charlotte couple weeks back and I think they want to serve it here. Char looked terrible buting a 4 team parlay for me tonight. Melo says he will play expecting the number to be -11.5 to -13 depending on if he starts....

NYK playing 5th road game in 7 days off OT loss. Minus Curry and Q struggling with FLU. Crawford and Nate return home and this had to be a crusing loss. NYK does have payback for an earlier loss @ MSG to Seattle plus there stars returning hiome. I just dont what they would have left as you could see how challenged the offense was in the 2d H.....Sonics or pass....

Still some Chi injuries have to think Kings are at least -3.5 here if Gordon plays and -6.5 if he doesnt......

:cheers:

Good insight Sportsnut on that under in NJ/ATL. And like you said if Williams and Redd don't play, under is the play.

The Knicks are already severely undermanned and playing with a very limited rotation against the Blazers, logged a ton of minutes in the process. You got to think this is the prime spot for the old Knicks to rear its ugly head and get blown out on this current road trip where up till now they have been extremely competitive.

Even if Q-Rich eases the burden by suiting up tonight I've already taken the Sonics laying the 3.5 playing some decent basketball over the past 10 days.

2nd half under clev/la clipp game may be a triple play for me so long as lebron isn't playing. I really like them in that spot because of the fact that cleve's third quarter isn't good at all add no lebron and got a recipe for the under. Also, the clippers 2nd half haven't really been polarizing to say the least. I like that both teams can rebound, well clev can at least still didn't do as much research no clipp as i should of.

Just depends on the number

Can't forget Millw is coming off possibly the worst performance we have seen in the league this season.

off a horrible performance on the road, now at home catching +5.5- very tempting for me. Houston is 5-6 in b2b this season, but look at their 2nd games on b2b roadies...

off a win @ Phx-------->19 pt loss @ GS

off a loss @ Toronto--->12 pt loss @ Philly

off a win @ Chicago---->12 pt loss @ Detroit

off a win @ Wash------->9 pt win @ NY

Bucks with revenge as well, but it's tough given how banged up they are. Lean to the under as well, but it could be a close one.

So far I have passed. The lines sort of moved illogically IMO in NJ both side and total so I passed while I think the Maguc numbers are pretty tight. The over was enticing but 214.5 is alot of points...210 I would have been in..

Still working on the nite. Need Seattle ML to complete a parlay....

Back