SATURDAY "Talk Me Off"

AtlHawks

Pretty much a regular
Chris Paul +8 @ Phoenix

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 vAlign=top><TD>Last 6 Games</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4 vAlign=top><TH> </TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>MIN</TH><TH>PTS</TH><TH>TREB</TH><TH>AST</TH><TH>TO</TH><TH>STL</TH><TH>BLK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/22</TD><TD>MIN</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/26</TD><TD>MEM</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/28</TD><TD>CHA</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/29</TD><TD>CLE</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/31</TD><TD>TOR</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>01/02</TD><TD>LAC</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tonight:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>C. Paul, PG
</TD><TD align=right>35</TD><TD align=middle>10-20</TD><TD align=middle>2-5</TD><TD align=middle>2-4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>24</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like New Orleans is getting zero respect in this spot.
Personally I think they are rolling...

8 points is a gift...
Gotta take them.

:cheers:

Actually do not bet the Suns very much. More convenient and usually more profitable to bet against them usually. Have laid 7.5 with them tomorrow and will be playing them first half and first quarter as well. Hornets are a very good team and Very good on the road in first quarters--but somehow I feel Lucky. GL

Will have to wait till halftime to decide on playing them 3rd quarter as well.

possibly no D.West, 8 looks like a lot to me as well so can't really talk you off of it. think the overs a better play in this spot because we'll probably be jacking up way more 3's so either creating more fast break opportunities for the Suns or just draining the 3's.

the under is 11 - 1 in the last 12 meetings

also the under is 9 - 0 since 2004

the O/Us were set anywhere between 196 and 211 in that 9 - 0 run (tonight's # falls right in there)

waiting for some word on D.West

damn I really loved this play until I heard he may watch...

this should pretty much do it:

BAR got 2 units on it

:)

also, its tough as hell to play at Golden ST and then at Phoenix for anyteam

surprised I don't gotta try to talk you off your hawks tonight. looks to be a blowout

I am off of it...

Switching to Phoenix -8

West is too big of a part of that offense. If it weren't a b2b or if they hadn't played GSW last night then maybe.
That injury sucks because NO was just starting to roll again, and 8 points seemed like too many.

I apologize. Not really sure whether its just inferior trades plus a very sick team mentally or something else but I will not post a play on the Suns as a favorite for the remainder of the season.

Back