Saturday Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
4-0-1 +2.00last UP 24.66 ytd

Big slate of games and I like a bunch

early games
Pittsburgh Penguins* -155 vs New York Rangers 155/100
Pittsburgh Penguins* -1 +110 vs New York Rangers 100/100 ...Pens are hot, Ranger are not. Rangers lost their last six games against Pittsburgh and I dont see that changing today even without forward Malkin.

Boston Bruins* -1 -128 vs Washington Capitals 64/50 ...Bruins have not looked well the last few and Caps have played well @ Boston but I just cant make myself take the Caps who lost three of its last four games, scoring six goals.

parlay 50/68
Pittsburgh Penguins* -160
Boston Bruins* -220

back in a bit

GLTA

parlay 50/72
New York Rangers/Pittsburgh Penguins* Over 5 -190
Washington Capitals/Boston Bruins* Under 6 -165

Other side of the B's for reasons Chance & I put in different thread. Got Wash +195! Gotta love home team lines. BOL on others though, hoops as well. Albany hanging tough, sucks.

C Man...I havent made a play. I thouht UCLA was on a mission, and they may still be, but with Adams out who was good on both side of the ball, I 'm lean Oregon but I need to do some study and see who is going to take his place and what it does to this game. I'll pick it later.

Think your sipping too much whiskey today Blood, you posted that in the wrong thread. Nice day on the ice today so far, Car needs to get their heads outta there arses for ya though.

Think your sipping too much whiskey today Blood, you posted that in the wrong thread. Nice day on the ice today so far, Car needs to get their heads outta there arses for ya though.

LOL Zeke, good sippin bourbon is one of the few pleasures of life at my age

CMAN, I played Oregon +2 for a half ...just no confidence in UCLA without Adams' help GL

Back