Saturday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
No plays last night, boy am I pissed at the Leafs for that effort. Need this win tonight or they can all but forget about the playoffs. Tough to get up for a game right after giving up a 3 goal lead.

Sides 61-60 +6.66 unit
Totals 163-155-27 12.08 unit
YTD 224-215-27 +18.61 unit

NEw Jersey +107

Los Angeles / Minnesotta under 5.5

Dallas / Phoenix over 5.5 +110

GL Everyone:cheers:

hmmmmm I saw the NJ line yesterday and it is very tempting....however, just worried that NJ is having a lot of difficulty scoring right now with their star power outs. I really love the LA/MIN under play. I thought it would be set at 5 but at 5.5 its good to go. Good luck tonight buddy!

Hunt - you know sexy never left you. GL

DX - just think its a good spot, Brodeur always sems to play real well vs the Panthers, getting the plus its all principle. GL tonight man.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck tonight Santa. Hope your leafs come through for you bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terp - so do I... they are the lovable losers, lol. GL

Adding

Buffalo / Toronto over 6

Washington / Montreal over 6.5 +107

My mind was set on joining you with Jersey, but I've had a change of heart. BOL tonight, Santa.

--------------------------------------

9 mins in, I got a very strong feeling Jersey aint losing tonight.

Last edited:
Tuck, I went off Jersey because belfour had such a shocker vs Ottawa. I thought he's too good to fuck up that badly twice, and since Jersey has been struggling for offense, I felt such a confluence wouldnt result in a postive outcome for the Devils.

Back