Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 53-54-2 -6.37 Units
Sides: 30-21-2 +7.50 Units
Dogs: 3-6 -1.17 Unit
Totals: 13-23 -16.10 Units
Halves: 3-1 +2.95 Unit
Misc: 1-0 +1 Unit
Quarters: 3-3 -.55 Units

Went 4-2 +2.2 Units, think Ive finally gotten over my miserable run... probably the longest 3 weeks (gambling) in my life. Just to show u how badly I did from the 4th to the 24th...

I started out 15-9-1 +5.98 Units the 1st 7 days of the year, the last 4 days Ive gone 12-5 +8.45, fill in the rest.... lol.

Dont think I learned my lesson very well about the Totals, lost yet again although a decent 3 or 4 minutes for the Warriors in the 2nd or 3rd would have easily pushed the game over. Also lost by .5 on Toronto yesterday and still ended up fine.

On to tomorrow

Plays:
Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks OVER 1Q 57.5 -115 W
Oklahoma City Thunder +2 1Q @ Memphis Grizzlies -115 L
San Antonio Spurs +4 -110 L
San Antonio Spurs ML +155 (.8 Unit)
L
San Antonio Spurs @ Houston Rockets UNDER 178 L
Cleveland Cavaliers -6.5 -120 (2 Units) W
Dallas Mavericks @ Sacramento Kings OVER 104.5 1H -110 L
Utah Jazz TT OVER 108.5 -115 L
Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers +2.5 -110
Los Angeles Clippers ML +120 (.9 Units)

a few others jumped out but I want to look at them tomorrow, also waiting on some lines to be released.
Orlando Magic -8.5
Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies OVER 195.5
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Milwaukee Bucks OVER 194.5

BOL To Yall Saturday
:cheers:

Last edited:
GL bro, love the cavs myself....wondering why no one is jumping on the nuggets? this twolves team is like the thunder squad..

im skeptical myself of the nuggets. theyve played better than I expected they would early on in the year though so I feel like theyve gotta come back down soon

Great call on the Heat yesterday. D-Wade is the MVP right now IMHO.

Nuggs line is low because Minny had them on the ropes @ Denver for 3.5 quarters and Denver turned it on late. I also believe Denver shot just horrible in that game. I really dont see the spread mattering here, either Minny wins SU or Denver wins by 8-10.

Nice to see the ship headed in the right direction man. BOL tonight, unless you actually play the Magic then I hope your ship hits an iceberg. :)

thanks marlo - wade is definitely back but still gonna say MVP is Chris Paul. Gonna lay off the minny/nuggz game but thanks for the info.

thanks phil - GL to you today

thanks JP - lol yup its definitely headed in the right direction tonight. good thing i got fair warning about that iceberg, read your thread so no reason for me to even bother without all that talent. GL as always

thanks DuY - BOL tonight to u

Adding:
San Antonio Spurs +4 -110
San Antonio Spurs ML +155 (.8 Unit)

San Antonio Spurs @ Houston Rockets UNDER 178
Dallas Mavericks @ Sacramento Kings OVER 104.5 1H -110

still a couple more Im waiting for

said in the discussion thread I was thinking of adding the 1H over in warriors/knicks. JP gave the great idea of 1Q.

Adding:
Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks OVER 1Q 57.5 -115
Oklahoma City Thunder +2 -115 1Q @ Memphis Grizzlies
playing with fire taking OKC here since the Thunder have been awful ATS on the road and the Grizz have atleast been mediocre. Scotty Brooks has had this team playing well in the 1Q in 3 of his 1st 4 (got crushed by the Cavs but the Cavs on fire right now). Lead Hornets by 2 in NO, lead Suns by 1 at home, lead T-Wolves by 2 yesterday at home.

Grizz slow out of the gates last 5 or so games but 4 of those were SA and UTAH. Memphis could be motivated, they played a good 2H yesterday vs the Spurs but hoping they continue to start out in a funk early.

a couple more plays possibly coming

Last edited:
Adding:

Utah Jazz TT OVER 108.5 -115
Miami Heat @ Los Angeles Clippers +2.5 -110
Los Angeles Clippers ML +120 (.9 Units)

I hear ya brah, remember its still extremely early in the season. We still have 6 months to bet

thanks marlo, always needa step back and take a look at the bigger picture. atleast the Cavs came through, if the Clipps win SU then it wont hurt too badly.

Just too brutal. Utah having to play 16 in a row without 2 days off. Just nothing left. GL

Back