Saturday Playoff Discussion

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Miley w/Porter
1539455728482.png
Ryu w/Porter
1539455836500.png
Porter 14-16 o/u, 1.29 whip (52nd highest of 89)

1539456024089.png

I bet Verlander F5 and Game. Astros best road team in baseball and mash lefties.

Brewers are a stay away for me without MAGA Hader available for more than a couple batters at most I would assume. Lean RYU.

I bet Verlander F5 and Game. Astros best road team in baseball and mash lefties.

Brewers are a stay away for me without MAGA Hader available for more than a couple batters at most I would assume. Lean RYU.

I really didn’t like what milw did yesterday, I mean glad they did what they thought it took to win since I was on them but burning hader w 3 innings seemed silly. Can’t imagine he available today, wouldn’t even want to see him come in cause he looked pretty gassed by end of that outing!!

I really didn’t like what milw did yesterday, I mean glad they did what they thought it took to win since I was on them but burning hader w 3 innings seemed silly. Can’t imagine he available today, wouldn’t even want to see him come in cause he looked pretty gassed by end of that outing!!

Over maybe?

series games 1-2 in daytime have yielded 62.5% winner for home and 64.1% OVERS last 8 years+

38b00465-8108-4533-998d-187407dd83f6.png

I went w over 8.5. Hoping milw can pull it out for future purposes but can’t bet them today w the quick turn around and pen doing so much heavy lifting last night.

tough call today, but gonna roll with hot teat at home
  • 8004 LOS/MIL no score 1st inn -125
  • 906 Milwaukee Brewers +117
  • 906 Milwaukee Brewers 1st 5 Innings +115

If Sale is on it won't matter what team he is facing and it won't matter whether they are righties or lefties. The question is whether or not he is healthy. If he's getting it up their at 94-98 then he will have a very good chance of winning. His command seems to be on almost always so it's a matter of velocity. If his velocity is down then Houston could chew him up. If he's throwing low nineties early I may grab some Houston live. Over worth a look any time the line less than 8 with these two lineups and worthy of a chase as well.

If Sale is on it won't matter what team he is facing and it won't matter whether they are righties or lefties. The question is whether or not he is healthy. If he's getting it up their at 94-98 then he will have a very good chance of winning. His command seems to be on almost always so it's a matter of velocity. If his velocity is down then Houston could chew him up. If he's throwing low nineties early I may grab some Houston live. Over worth a look any time the line less than 8 with these two lineups and worthy of a chase as well.

Isn’t it fair to say the same thing about JV tho?

I’m so torn right now, need brewers to win series for future but sure would like to hit this over too!! Lol., cmon doyers bust it open!!

Sale looked great a few days ago when he threw an inn vs NY, but that was only 1 inn

Personally I like HOU for series but BOS tonight and will wait to bet series after tonight

Isn’t it fair to say the same thing about JV tho?

It totally is fair, and true, if JV has it going it will be difficult to beat him. Houston can lose and still be very much in the series, Sox lose and it's pressure on Price. Yikes!!

Back