Saturday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I cant seem to hit any underdogs. Ill be back when I can parlay.

Pittsburgh Penguins -0.5 2.340
Florida Panthers -0.5 2.100
Vancouver Canucks -0.5 2.040
Philadelphia Flyers -0.5 2.300

Good luck catfood. I can't believe the "flying frenchman" isn't on Montreal in regulation at home to the Kings......lol ( I think the Habs kick ass today) I like the Canucks as well tonight and haven't yet looked into the other games. Nice odds, hope they come in for you.

Good luck catfood. I can't believe the "flying frenchman" isn't on Montreal in regulation at home to the Kings......lol ( I think the Habs kick ass today) I like the Canucks as well tonight and haven't yet looked into the other games. Nice odds, hope they come in for you.

I am on Montreal in regulation, and also 1st period. Montreals record in afternoon games isnt great but it is different when its superbowl weekend, but the reason I havent posted it cause Ive been snakebitten when it comes to the habs this year. I think Ive been 0-5 my last 5 habs bets and their effort at times is puzzling. The coach will mix the lines up for this one too. All in all they should roll one would think.

Yeah I really like the Habs today.......Looking forward to the afternoon match up with the Bruins tomorrow as well. Bos-Mtl will be a nice lead up to the Super Bowl.......

According to my notes. Montreal has 37 wins, 16 losses and 6 ties during the Super Bowl weekend games.

Im going to have 3 parlays, I cant do Detroit just yet.

Dallas Stars ML/UNDER 5.5 3.626
Anaheim Duck ML/OVER 5.5 3.497

get ya some cash today catfood... wish i had time for the pucks today .. way too much cbb

Thanks guys. I had to step out so I never was able to get in that 3rd parlay in at Pinny cause of the late line, for the record my pick would have been Detroit and over, so I guess I lucked out cause itd have lost. Also pretty fortunate the habs won, I was in chase mode with them. The habs are playing like shit.

I am on Montreal in regulation, and also 1st period. Montreals record in afternoon games isnt great but it is different when its superbowl weekend, but the reason I havent posted it cause Ive been snakebitten when it comes to the habs this year. I think Ive been 0-5 my last 5 habs bets and their effort at times is puzzling. The coach will mix the lines up for this one too. All in all they should roll one would think.

I'm glad you were able to break that streak.......congrats!! I did expect a different game today......Somehow I didn't think it would be THAT close.

Sorry for the losers. Last year I could have been 35 games below .500 and still make way more than this year, flat betting I mean. I had been doing ok last month or so but because of the odds, its easily wiped out when I have a bad day. So Im just going to be doing correlated parlays from now on, seems my best chance on having the best return.

Sides 0-4 (-4)
Parlays 1-1 (+1.497)

Back