Saturday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Calgary Flames -1.5 2.620

Heres hoping Calgary will take Edmonton behind the old wood shed tonight.

Florida Panthers ML 2.050

Eventhough Boston has had success against them, this is a good spot for Florida -who has turned into a good road team(havent lost 2 consecutive road games since November) to nail a win here.

:cheers:

Calgary Flames -1.5 2.620

Heres hoping Calgary will take Edmonton behind the old wood shed tonight.

Florida Panthers ML 2.050

Eventhough Boston has had success against them, this is a good spot for Florida -who has turned into a good road team(havent lost 2 consecutive road games since November) to nail a win here.

:cheers:

Also like the panthers in this spot. the no consecutive losses on the road is a good trend and plus the fact that the b's have lost at least once on the b2b ...in 8 situations this season they are 2 - 6.

i almost want to lay 2 units on this game...but you know what will happen if i did that though..lol

edit: Am i missing something?? the line has gone up to +124??

Last edited:
For the reasons I listed in the Montreal-Ottawa thread...I hate that Hamrlik is out but heres hoping Huet has the game of his life lol:

Montreal ML 2.600

Well the Montreal game isnt working out, but they did deserve a better fate though, 3-4 posts, 2 very lucky goals by Ottawa to start the game...But oh well, would have kicked myself had the habs won... Florida and Calgary doing well though.

nice positive day catfood!
don't know if you put in anything into the canes OVER chase...but luckily it hit.

thoughts on the avs tonight? and anymore plays?

nice positive day catfood!
don't know if you put in anything into the canes OVER chase...but luckily it hit.

thoughts on the avs tonight? and anymore plays?

Thanks twoface, hope you followed your gut and doubled up on florida. Actually I was on the avs like I mentioned in tucks' thread but for a lesser wager, thats why I didnt post it. And no I forgot do the chase thing, but if I had, Id have lost...I always find a way to lose totals lol

Back